What's new

The Mos Cutty Project: Constructs of a Ganja Farmer II

L

lalandia

Ye ye ye brother Mos...always nice to chech out ur threads...Rock'on friend

Grow in peace

M

Mos Cutty

Thanks guys, still no housing so things are sucking more day by day but my spirits are high. Hoping I can get something this week I can't wait to pull the trigger on some girls I got veggin.

I have been very impressed with the PM Dawn(Purple Monkey Balls x Lavender Am-Core) so F2's of the trappers kush pheno are being rolled out. I am also trying to isolate the Grape Monkey pheno.

Trappers Kush making F2
DSC_0010-7.jpg

DSC_0013-10.jpg

Purlpe Monkey making F2
DSC_0020-9.jpg

DSC_0023-6.jpg

M

Mos Cutty

Studz

Studz

PM Dawn has shown so great phenotypes including male expressions.
DSC_0001-8.jpg

DSC_0002-9.jpg

DSC_0003-9.jpg

O

organic_fanatic

Good things goin on in your neck of the woods.... beautiful buds and plants brother :respect:

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Showing off again I see! Congrats on the housing.
I see good things happening soon, just going to have to get through a week or two of the moving blues.

Peace,
KF

M

Mos Cutty

Getting my swag back!

Getting my swag back!

So yes the housing thing is coming in order, which means I can get back to work. I've been pushing through a few plants under 400hps dimmed to 250hps, I gotta keep shit moving!

Space Queen (Kush Queen pheno Rd. 2)
DSC_0004-9.jpg

DSC_0005-10.jpg

DSC_0008-9.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Mos

M

Mos Cutty

Woody Haze

Woody Haze

I am in love with this plant there is something very special about this girl. It's like a Hazy OG Kush with a slight grape profile and very powerful when done right. I will smoke some more and give a proper smoke report.

Woody Haze(Dumpster x SSH)
DSC_0021-7.jpg

DSC_0023-5.jpg

DSC_0024-4.jpg

DSC_0027-4.jpg

She should mix really well with the Space Queen male "Space Pimp C"

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Great looking pics Mos!

That Woody Haze looks great! Why does it have to be Woody Haze tho? Dammit....

Because unfortunately it couldn't be named Bo Haze as it was created in Ohio. We Michiganders all know Bo Shembechler and not Woody Hayes was the best!!!
Maybe Mos can make a cross with it, kick it's ass and call it Bo's Best!

Peace,
KF

Last edited:

abellguy

Great to hear you got your housing thing situated! Keeping the fire going through the move isn't always easy, glad to see you're doing well. Keep it green :rasta:

M

Mos Cutty

Great to hear you got your housing thing situated! Keeping the fire going through the move isn't always easy, glad to see you're doing well. Keep it green

Thanks abellguy, things are kicking back into gear! I got a bunch of planned projects, but I just gotta crack some of these beans.:biggrin:

Space Queen F3
Ms. Moon Dancer F2
Hardcore Bubba Kush
Alien Dawg F3
Dj Lance Rock
DSC_0002-12.jpg

I'm cracking different amounts of all because I'm looking for different things and have to work within my medical states numbers. I'll have a good cycle where I crack beans every 2 weeks.

These were dropped in RO water with a touch of H202 on 6/7 and tails were up today 6/8 so I guess it's game on.
Hardcore Bubba
DSC_0003-12.jpg

Lance Rock
DSC_0007-13.jpg

Space Queen F3
DSC_0009-10.jpg

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
cant wait bro, all strain sound killer, i just popped more from your present..soon i open new 3d's bro..you no you are welcome

Looking great Mos! Glad to hear things are falling into place for you, and I know you'll do those genetics justice! Some interesting strains coming up, hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat!

Latest posts

Latest posts