What's new

The Berlin Wall

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I just can't see how one hermie mannaged to get all plants. :chin: I've found the odd seed in a bud after harvest, but never ever anything like what you're describing. and like I said, I grew in less than perfect conditions, so nothing compared to your dialed in set up. :confused:

Germanator

Now that I've given myself some time to wrap my head around last round's fuck up, I'm ready to get the garden back up and running.

This round willnot include a ton of pics every other day, and I likely will not be responding to questions in a timely manner. Got to give the girls more attention so as to avoid something like last round happening again.

Going to the local store to pick up some up grades sometime this week., and I'll post some pic of that, as well as the room cleaned up. I'm switching up my clones provider..not willing to let that be the only reason I get a hermi crop again. Leaning toward a specific local cub and bubba Kush...if that changes, it might be for Cherry AK, at this point I'm at the mercy of availability when I need to pick them up.

Hope everyone has been doing well.

Germ

Latest posts

Latest posts