What's new

The beauty off seeded buds....

K

Karma Genetics

I think a seeded bud threadshould be here.

I love seeing nice healty seeds popping out off the buds.

Here is some SAGE fully seeded with here nice seeds.
PS. This fem SAGE was dusted by a Jack Herrer#22 male.

seededsagebyjack223.jpg

Seededsagebyjack221.jpg

seededsagebyjack22.jpg

seededsage224.jpg

G

guest5703

sweet thread karma! i hope more people post their seeded buds on here. I don't have a lot, or even that quality of seeded buds....But, I just took pictures last weekend of my friends Sour D ibl in flower. He stressed it a bit and it threw some nanners and pollen which gave him like 5+ selfed sour D seeds. I took a shot of one seed poppin out, and also the main colas of the same plant if you don't mind of course, Karma.

You can see the seed on the bottom, you'd have to enlarge it though sorry if you can't

PEACE IC!!!

K

Karma Genetics

No please all post your seeded buds thats what this thread is for.

I can see the seed caligreen, i hope somthing nice comes from it for your friend.

i_score

lovelly fotos karma, great genetic work!!
heres some poor atempt at pollen chuking :muahaha:
NYCDiesel x deep chunk
102cf400.jpg

AK47 x deep chunk
2f329a96.jpg

peace

K

Karma Genetics

that is a super shot maffe with those 3 seeds in one pod. Great thanks for posting

yts farmer

Veteran
some nice looking pics here.

i was wondering on my last crop i got about 20 seeds off 2 lui that i grew out and was wondering how long do you have to wait until you can germ these seeds.

K

Karma Genetics

yts farmer: I think you have best results when seeds first get dryed good that is somthing like 3 weeks then i prefer to keep theme atleast 2 weeks in the fridge. Then they will have the best germ rate's.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I'm trying to pluck some of these seeds but I cant seem to get my hand through the screen for some reason......it must be broke....damit. :cuss: lol

Awesome.

5LG

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
mmm i need to take pics... first set of calayx's so far in flowering about 75% pollinated now... lp#1 x bb f5

WoW those look great and sound killer...... I was lucky enough to grow a sage pheno a while back that was one of the top smokes I have seen. I just finished up a trainwreck breeding process that yeilded alot more seeds that I was expecting.

Latest posts

Latest posts