What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

Yes, they don't know who they are messin with!

This ain't no ez way to find a date!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Yah Yah

There is extensive background screening, drug test (in which the man offers cannabis to prospective/potential lady dates) as well as some other crazy stuff that will be thought of along the way.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
lmao you gals are so funny.... *sings I wish they all could be california girlssssss*
<cali girl, but not single... LOOL

ka0tik_kreati0n

&#9829;-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I was just thinking about having a beer, but im deciding on a nap first maybe.. unless my friend comes over.. we'll see

Awww..lol..ufc thingy..you should get into that..one of the best sports ever..

Ima admit I dont think Iv ever drank wine..we aint drinkin wine over here lol..right this second..I got me a nice cold Old English 40oz,my 4 one,heres to0 the pretty ladys of Ic mAG

L

LolaGal

eating pizza and smokin grape krush... Yippie.

Let's think of more evil dating service things BGC does to guys... lol That was funny hippie!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
eating pizza and smokin grape krush... Yippie.

Let's think of more evil dating service things BGC does to guys... lol That was funny hippie!

Yum, pizza!

Hm, after the drug screening, we'll have to make sure they pass "seven Herculean tasks." I can't think of them specifically right now lol

johnnyla

Veteran
hahaha. E Harmony. You girls are hilarious.

I hope everyone is having a great saturday night. i'm smoking sour diesel, eating chocolate chip cookies, and gardening.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Johnny you have to fill out a "background info" form like people fill out smoke test reports :)

Hope you're having a great Saturday night too. Did ya bake the chocolate chip cookies?

johnnyla

Veteran
lol. hippie lettuce. yes i baked them they are a betty crocker mix but are bomb and super easy to make. i make my own butter. i'll attach a background form and SS #, address, and various other stats and photos to my profile as soon as possible ;-).

sweet dreams :)

L

LolaGal

that is right Johnny! Better be quick! and nimble! oh wait, that is Jack.

pass me a cookie please. yum, they smell good.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You all are going to laugh at me but I got a Zhu zhu pet today lol..hes soo cute, makes these little noises!!