What's new

Texada timewarp

BC LONE WOLF

Found some cuts online sourced out here on VanIsle. Let’s see how they turn out.

The story was like the rest, passed down cuts of cuts of cuts of cuts from the original in Texada…

Attachments

• IMG_4958.jpeg
    IMG_4958.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4960.jpeg
    IMG_4960.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15

Tomahawk_

Found some cuts online sourced out here on VanIsle. Let’s see how they turn out.

The story was like the rest, passed down cuts of cuts of cuts of cuts from the original in Texada…
I know it's very early - but the leaf shape is similar to the Texada Timewarp I've had and others I've seen. You'll know in about another 4 weeks - it should start to get a Lemony aroma (very Strong aroma - your nose will be drawn to it like a magnet, haha...)

BC LONE WOLF

I know it's very early - but the leaf shape is similar to the Texada Timewarp I've had and others I've seen. You'll know in about another 4 weeks - it should start to get a Lemony aroma (very Strong aroma - your nose will be drawn to it like a magnet, haha...)

Since I have never seen the actual original Texada I can’t say. The ones I tested last year had a more 50/50 hybrid phenotype and did have a lemon scent with musky earthy, not crazy loud but very oily. It finished under 60 days.

These new cuts have a very narrow leaf pheno look and well I have sourced them from internet so can’t affirm anything.
The add had no detail besides saying “cuts from the original 1979 Texada kept by the family”, then when I talked to the dude in person he said he made clones from a cut that came from Campbell river and that dude made clones from a cut coming from Powell river and that cut made from the source in Texada… so it passed down multiple people anything can happen.

I’m keeping my hopes up. I just want it to make crosses for outdoors, and I love NarrowLeaf types so these could seal the deal.