What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing, testing...Chemy Jones + Secret Recipe

N

nukkumatti

Ok.. I'm a bit behind my schedule. I got call from my landlord that they're coming in to check pipes and shit. So I teared everything down and hide all the plants in the dark for two days..Bastards never came.
Went shopping and bought 2 tents more so I can take things faster down..It seems they got multiple problems fixing this house.

Well jeah gonna pot them up today. No sexing yet but I wanna give them decent rootspace to get them going! My first flower's not ready yet so they chill under fluoros for a week still and then its 600!
Not sure yet if it's flat or vert. Got quite many different strains going in so I think I'll lend adjust-a-wing from my pal and go with the flat one.

Jiihaaa

N

nukkumatti

I potted them today and here's the line up

One gallon pots mix of peat, soil, blood+bone-, kelp meal, limestone and indonesian bat guano.

Chemmy Jones:

Secret Recipe:

jochen_45

Veteran
First visit...

First visit...

Hello,
Nice pics from two very interesting strains, do you have an idea about the parents from the secret recipe?
Everytime when I hear about the smell and that they should yield very good, I think at the sour diesel, but
that are just speculations, of course.
You wrote me, that you also are growing sssdh's, which I like very much, do you have some pics of them
or perhaps an album?
I wish you lots of fun with your grow and a nice harvest, later more...

N

nukkumatti

Thank You jochen!
I got few pics from sssdh in my album vert. if ya wanna go that through. Will take some better ones when they look a bit fatter;)
Ahh I snap few tonight when the lights on if there are some thrich development..You find the thread from my sign "Dust factory open for..." :)

I have no idea about the Secret Recipe but the leaf shape and funky diesel smell makes me wonder about chemdog in it.. Fatter leafs than on the SD.. But that's just my opinion bro! I got no idea :D

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
they look really nice and spoilt buddy,,, good work,,,

ojds sssdh is some powerful gear imo,,,high lasts for hours, epecially if you make a huge reefer ,, does stink as well,,

hope you get lots of girls :ying:

N

nukkumatti

^Thanks bro!
I got some defiences with the mix atm.. phosphorus mainly.. Well when the mix get to break a little bit I think we are fine here. Won't do any changes anymore. :)

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Oh yeah! Definitely rocking those strains wonderfully my man. Nice and bushy. Well I have one rolled up and a bout to spark it with you. :joint: enjoy

N

nukkumatti

10/05/

..Still waiting to sex the plants. But we are just around the corner! :dance013:
At least one confirmed male from SR and couple "quite" sure fems..

I harvested yesterday the first tent and got them under 400 from now. Finally! Straight when Im sure they're females I pot them up to 2gal top them and give them a week more before 12/12.

Will go to pick up adjust-a-wing from my friend this week so it's ready with the 600 when I switch the lights.

Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

Ok
10/07/

Three confirmed fems 2 x SR and 1 x CJ

Three confirmed males 1 x SR and 2 x CJ

5 x no shows yet..

Fems and no shows will get repotted today to 2gal..Just to speed things up. Will top them all and 12/12 in week.

Males I flower out in 1gal pots.

AriesXX

This is awesome, I like seeing new (to me lol) strains that there isn't as much info on being grown. Thanks for taking the time to document this :)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Looking good...

Looking good...

Hiya Nukkumatti, how are them no show's turning out. Showing sex yet. I've got a few Secret Recipes holding out yet. The Chemmy Jones and UKhem's showed real early for me. I'll be putting up pics sometime this week of the Secret Recipe's. Your kids are all looking nice and lush and green. Nice work man.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi nukkumatti

looking very good
great detail man

any updates

keep up the good work

peace

N

nukkumatti

HI GUYS!!!
I'll snap few pics today..

Haven't check them yet but gonna do it today. I made mistake and gave them some bloom ferts when they showed phosphorus deficiency..Should have gone with PK. So now we got too much N. When they perk up I'm gonna flip the swich!

N

nukkumatti

Just checked them and count so far's 4/5 girls from Secret Recipe and 1/6 confirmed fem from Chemmy Jones, 3 are pending and one's maybe a male.

Battery out pics come later bros!