What's new

T*Haze x Skunk#1/Sam the Skunkman

ive got a t. haze x skunk 1 flowering for like 60 days now... barely any flowers showing... im gonna have to chop it bc i thot it was a bubblegum i planted and not this plant... its now just overrunning my garden and probably stealing nutes from the other palnts... it seems like it would be sick outdoors, and jiva's pic attests to that... but im not sure how late ud have to chop it in the nor'eastern region.. probably late november/early december even. i got some orig haze x skunk 1 freebies along with an order with 20 beans of somas green goddess, some MOD kali most, and 10 beans of mdanzings fem blueberry. im gonna run the o haze x skunk 1 outdoors and see if this finishes up ne eralier than the t haze x skunk would.

G

nice tree jiva. I used 1 of my males to pollinate a unknown bagseed and I got 2 in veg right now.

biotek

spread the seed, do a good deed, let it be free.

spread the seed, do a good deed, let it be free.

howdy,
not to sound like a dink but I thought the idea behind the freebies was to past them on to others that may not being growin to get others growin (karma thing) .anyhow I gave my freebies to a none grower friend (now she is growing) I am proud to say she ended up with 3 out of 4 that sprouted are females.spread the seed get everyone growing then there will be need for beaster growers of crap weed. stop the spread of shit weed, give a friend some beans.
be cool & shine on
bio

DRorganic

Veteran
man i just always put in a sativa like this thxsk#1 in flowering and top dress it with guono and grow my regular stuff that dont take that long to flower like ak47,chronic or evan c99 and just water and feed the others it will flower others around it .and one day you have a treat .

luciano28

biotek said:
howdy,
not to sound like a dink but I thought the idea behind the freebies was to past them on to others that may not being growin to get others growin (karma thing) .anyhow I gave my freebies to a none grower friend (now she is growing) I am proud to say she ended up with 3 out of 4 that sprouted are females.spread the seed get everyone growing then there will be need for beaster growers of crap weed. stop the spread of shit weed, give a friend some beans.
be cool & shine on
bio

I gave a couple of my freebies to my friend, the T*** Haze X Skunk 1, going to see him later today to see if he got them to germ, they were tiny.

biotek

thats the spirit

thats the spirit

howdy;
thats the way to do things, i find this to rewarding in many was first sometimes friends dont have the cash to buy goods beans or paranoid,i always order extra seeds to give to buddies that way they usually remember your kinds gestures at harvest time. as well god forbid that you have a crop go bad your buddy may be able to provide some cuts/clones but for this to work(karma you most do with in a unconditioal manner or you will expect this from those you have be gratious to and this tends to turns to resentment and dissapoitment.
be cool&shine on
bio

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gone through the fridge and have thirteen 5 packs from over the last year and a half with four different labels.
Anyone know if the skunky haze is also one of Sam,s or unrelated ?.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is from seed so I'm just guessing on the finish time. I do plan on updating here in the future.

monkey5

Veteran
foomar, you show in the picture...two different strains one ...t haze X skunk1 (2) packs .....then...original haze X skunk1 (2) packs ...original skunky haze is same thing by sam the skunkman !!! enjoy !!! monkey5

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
hey anyone with updates on how their T* haze X Skunk 1 grows are going???? I just received another 5 pack (that makes 2) Which is perfect cause now it;s like having a full pack..I plan to find a a nice male and try to use his pollen on my ladies..I think this IS amazing breeding stock..Thanks Sam Skunkman for making these available to us..and thanks to the bay..
peace
Chefboy

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a male and a female. I do plan on making some Thunk F2's when the time comes.

ThaiMeUp

I have a Thai Haze Skunk 1 growing here in the garden in Thailand. But now its growing so damn slow, just not doing much, however, it has some nice buds. Been several months now. I have it in decent soil, in a slightly shaded area, but not too much shade. Could it be the heat? It's hot here now, 35 to 40 C. now. However, my Satoris and Hashberrys by Mandala are taking off, and they are in the same soil.

Hmmm....

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ThaiMeUp said:
I have a Thai Haze Skunk 1 growing here in the garden in Thailand. But now its growing so damn slow, just not doing much, however, it has some nice buds. Been several months now. I have it in decent soil, in a slightly shaded area, but not too much shade. Could it be the heat? It's hot here now, 35 to 40 C. now. However, my Satoris and Hashberrys by Mandala are taking off, and they are in the same soil.

Hmmm....
Just be patient with the Thai Haze Sk#1, It will take twice as long to flower than your other strains.

G

Thai/Haze x Skunk#1 on the left

2 beans planted Male and female, I precracked my seeds with my teeth 24hrs after soaking, they popped up in like 4-5 days I think.

ima cross it with BubbaKush and Toxic blue to bring down the flowering times.

G

ThaiMeUp said:

Hmmm....

ThiaMeUp,
How you got time for retail genes?
Don't all-y'all in Thialand tend secret acres of landrace genetics?
:headbange

I hope I'm not giving anything away.
I mean, it's common knowledge... right? :redface:

BTW, I just got my 5 pack and will update this thread when things get going...later...

...120 days sounds like a long time for something that has a SK1 dad, but I have room for it, JIC...

:wave:

AinSophAur

How many of you are flowering these guys out just for the pollen? I'm hoping the one THxSk1 i got going in veg is a male so i can get some thaixskunk genes to pollenate some of my heavy indica strains like white rhino.

Scorpio

*haze x skunk#1

*haze x skunk#1

I have 2 of these girls going into 4th week flower.I think I was smart to flip them (from seed) at the 4th internode because I knew the sativa potential. They are in a system with pure (sensi) Northern Lights which are 3 weeks older and the canopy is perfectly even right now.Its going to be a bitch to get the Northern Lights flushed and out and keep the haze going for another 4 weeks(maybe) but I do so love a challenge. They look like lovely (nearly pure) sativas so I think they will prove to be worth while.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
soilgro said:

Thai/Haze x Skunk#1 on the left

2 beans planted Male and female, I precracked my seeds with my teeth 24hrs after soaking, they popped up in like 4-5 days I think.

ima cross it with BubbaKush and Toxic blue to bring down the flowering times.

sounds perfect and looks awesome this is what I plan to do with my T*HazexSkunk#1 freebies I think I will use my blockhead that i will be doing outside..How long do you think you will need to keep at 12/12 till the pollen drops?
peace
Chefboy