What's new

superthrive ?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i stand by superthrive 100%. i use it for all seedlings and when transplanting. with superthrive i have noticed my seedlings get bigger faster than when i don't feed them with it. i don't know if the question was already answered but the ratio is 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water. don't feed the plants too much with superthrive. they don't like that. i learned this last year. i feed them with it 3 times within the first 3 weeks of their lives and one more time when they're transplanted.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Smokey

Try making an alfalfa tea with some horticultural B-1 which is about $3.00 per quart. That's the whole basis of Superthrive. Seriously.

Just a thought.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm lazy when it comes to certain things. i'd rather pay 10$ for a 8oz bottle and not worry about fucking anything up.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dandelion leaves:

The leaves are more nutritious than anything you can buy. They're higher in beta-carotene than carrots. The iron and calcium content is phenomenal, greater than spinach. You also get vitamins B-1, B-2, B-5, B-6, B-12, C, E, P, and D, biotin, inositol, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc

can you use chemicals to super boost plants / to modify them to grow bigger / faster / stronger, yes yes yes but chemicals cannot ever replicate nature, and I think alot of us here are just fine without superthrive, I'm also fine letting nature work it's course without chemical additives. do I need a top of a plant as big as my head, not really.. people waste there time trying to make things "better" when nature works itself just fine without humans.