What's new

SUPER SILVER HAZE Who's is the best?

skullcandy

Whatever happened to CSC? (capricorn seed company) I grew out a MTF x NL#5 cross I believed was called Ultimate Indoor not to be confused with Ultimate Indica from breeder Steve, and it was quite the cross, extremely potent.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are going to find out how good GHS SSH is. I have 2 ladies flowering now with 2 Jack Herer's. First impressions they stretch quite a bit. I have made 2 setups in my flower room one 600hps for Sativa Phenos and 1 600 for Indica. This has been working very good. My Kali Mist Sativa Phenos are just Beautiful

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kali mist another strain ive been hearing lots about lately serious seeds breed that strain if i am correct well looks like i am going to order that aswell...
My SSH and BLACK WIDOW from mr nice should be here soon id like to compare the SSH with JACK HERER seing as they are made from basicaly the same strains...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH

SSH

Here is GHS SSH 30 days in.

picture.php

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
"bubba dutch" pheno ther is no babba or any butch indaca in super silver haze .if it is am i missing something?
Yo dan. A feller named 'bubba dutch' found a high yielding, head pounding 11-12 wk pheno and spread it around.

MrN is run by Shantibaba, who bred the SSH. He bred the SSH (and many of the rest of his strains) while he and Arjan owned GH. He sold GH, and shortly thereafter created MrN. I dunno what he did or didn't leave GH, or what they have or haven't been able to maintain (parent stock), but I would bet the farm that Shanti made sure he had MULTIPLE copies of everything he wanted (you know, life's work and all) before he left. The SSH seeds that MrNice sells have the same parents from when Shanti co-owned GH.

I never grew or smoked the GH SSH, so I can't comment.

The MrN SSH is fire. 6 females, and they are all killer smoke. I didn't find any LONG flowering plants. I found 3 of 6 come in under 60 days, but 2 were very light. My fave plant is the longest flowering pheno I found (11/12 wks).

Good luck with your SSH, Hammerhead, looks great so far :D