What's new

SUPER NEWBIE CFL STEALTH MICROGROW

MR.Montana

We Have Confirmation

We Have Confirmation

:jump::jump::jump:It's a girl ...lighting one up now to celebrate...now, this is what i'm thinking....i'm gonna put it back into veg....wait a few days and chop the top....this is my first time so please give me some tips on what and where to cut.....thanks all:jump::jump::jump:

MR.Montana

Cut or Not?

Cut or Not?

I'm thinking now that i know it's a girl and space is limited i'd like to cut the top(and then some)...to 1. clone it and 2. make some more bud sites.....what yall think ....i'm gonna cut it where the red lines in the pic are

C

cork144

tie her down man, give her a good bending over, my fave way is to first crush the stem abit, slightly twist the stem where your bending it,

then just tie her down with some string,

MR.Montana

I think i shoul have done that a long time ago...i really didnt know what to expect, i really don't have a ny more room to bend her over

C

cork144

plenty of room there man, you ben do a 90 degree bend to bring her down and you can then even bend the top more,

such a resilliant plant, its amazing,

i would love to show you my supercropped auto, but i dont even like mentioning it,

MR.Montana

Strain

Strain

Thanks for all the help guys...
I'm thinking this is some afghani, and hoping, i got the seed from a bag of it i had and found only one:dance013:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want to take a clone from her then take a lower branch or two, not the top cola.

OldTimers

Seems pretty stressfull to me to chop the top and put back in veg but thats just me i dont like cutting anything on my plants .. But being your first time theres nothing like trial and error.. Good luck man i say just try your best and tie it down and let it flower ..

MR.Montana

yeah your right....just didnt have the room...and this is all new to me...i guess we'll just have to see what happens:thank you:

lookin good, i think that topping her was a good idea, i would have done the same, but next time u know, not alota space, gotta start training early!

did you dip that cut in gel or powder? or just stick it in some soil?

christoph :lurk:

MR.Montana

TOPPED

TOPPED

thanks christoph's...now i know to start traing earlier...i made the cut under water and dipped it in the root hormone(powder)cause i aint got no gel,and very fast,then it went straight into the soil which i had premoistened for it...i'm hoping it all works out ...
my plan is to reveg and clone the clone,by that time the there should be some NEW main colas on the mother and i will start to flower her, and the 2 clones will go outside for a long adventure or i might just wait till i get 5-6 clones from the one which will be living outside the growbox....so many descisions well just have to wait and see...does this make sense to you???

it totally makes sense man! i think considering the situation, ur making the best of everything!

being forced to top, could be a bad thing, with lost bud space, but now you turned it around and are gunna get a whole mother mother plant, and u can get clones, and have perpetual buds!

just one question, are you thinking of making a mom/veg cab aswell? even if its small, all you need is one flourecent to keep it going!

if u made one, you could flower ur main plant, and veg ur mother, and take cuts, maybe make a Dr.Buds EZcloner!

i dont exactly have the link, so i would suggest searching for it, but this thread will hopefully help! it should help you make a wonderfull mother plant!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=90460

christoph, here to help! :lurk:

MR.Montana

right on

right on

i am considering making a mother cab.....should have some updated pics soon....thanks for the great ideas everyone:plant grow:

lolraymond

Dang Montana. That cab is cleaaannn. Plant looks great too. I've got two Bubba Gum's flowering right now, actually. You're doing well. Can't wait to see what you pull from yer plant!

V

Voodoo

Why not top the plants numerous times - allowing it to vegetate longer in a smaller, bonzaied state. It would develop a flattened top creating more colas which would receive more optimal light from a larger root system, creating greater yields from your CFLs.

Kinda like this...

100_2131.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts