What's new

Super Lemon Haze?

So far the Indica dom one I have is kicking ass. Leafs are just all clawed up like from high heat. But the glass on my light is hardly warm to the touch. Then the sativas are taking there damn time.

Every pic posted in here looks great! Cant wait!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
So far the Indica dom one I have is kicking ass. Leafs are just all clawed up like from high heat. But the glass on my light is hardly warm to the touch. Then the sativas are taking there damn time.

Every pic posted in here looks great! Cant wait!

That's most likely caused by excess Nitrogen, ime. I find SLH to be a very light feeder overall...too much N and she'll def get the claw/ram horns. Lighten up on the nutes and you should be fine....the leaves that are already curled will not correct themselves but new growth should appear normal.

madassimi

the leaves that are already curled will not correct themselves but new growth should appear normal.

i lay off the nitrogen and manually smooth out the leaves gently with my fingers / a leaf massage if you will :)

not all but a good portion of the leaves straighten out within a few days / they might have a little bit of a wrinkle but it's amazing how much of the leaf you can manually fix over a few applications

granted it's time consuming but when one is a garden-nyph it's a labor of love :) you have to be gentle as to not tear or damage the leaf