What's new

SuckerRepellent's coco action

S

suckerrepellent

update

update

Hello everyone,

Below are some pictures now three days into flower. You might be able to see some of the stretch that has already occured. Exciting times, in a couple short weeks some flowers will begin!

SSH tray

right half of same tray

left half of same tray

updates in a few more days, and ill show you all my nute shcedule for flowering at that point as well.

C_Q

The ladies are looking lovely SR! Ahhhh... stout indica's, why do I bother growing anything else? Ahh yes, I promised myself more yield! hehe, oh well, I's got me an Indy run lined up next.. =)

The SSH is one I'm looking forward too! I've had the sat pheno, very very nice smoke. Should be interesting to see this Indy one. Can't wait!

Man that filling up the jugs sounds ughh.... Gotta get that 120$ 115GPD RO meng. But you gotsa do whatcha gotsa do ehh, fuggit for now... but also security is a thing, with the water..

Keep it up bud, can't wait for updates.

G

guest5703

oooo shit looks like things are poppin around here man. Good work C_Q, those new genetics are wicked where did you end up gettin those, can you disclose such info ;) PEACE BRO

S

suckerrepellent

update

update

im back,

so after some internet problems, i am here with the first update (don't worry i still took pictures so you will see the full progression. ill post some more updated pictures tomorrow, but for now here are a couple shots at two weeks flowering.
ssh at two weeks flower

diesel at two weeks flower.

look for updated pictures tomorrow, cause those shots will have some buds forming!

S

suckerrepellent

update

update

thanks RR! here are some more pics, about five days after the last ones. ill take some more photos tonight, because some colas are definately forming!

ssh at 18 days flower

og kush 18 days flower, look at that node spread!

original diesel at 18 days. more updates tomorrow or the next day.

S

suckerrepellent

update

update

whats up guys, just an update. here are some week four photos.

ssh close up

ssh tray, left half

sshtray overview
same tray, different angle

original diesel

S

suckerrepellent

Thanks for the comments SR and 707. As far as the ssh goes, I would describe it as a bubblegum haze smell that started off pretty small for the first three weeks, and kicked up with the quickness here in the last two. The scent is very sweet and candy oriented, with that classic haze smell mixed right in. If one is used to more of a kush or skunk type smell associated with marijuana, this could almost pass as some sort of standard garden variety flower scent (although the trained nose can smell the haze immediately). I was reaching for a plant in the middle of the tray and brushed my forearm against one of the buds, which left the most delightful smell. I have stopped feeding the plants the AN sweetleaf product, since I have heard that it tends to give some strains a semi-generic flower smell (which I definately don't want to happen to the diesel), so I'll see if that candy smell receedes a bit in favor of the haze smell in the next couple weeks. The strain overpowers the smell of the Diesel in the room (although that is to be expected, since it is 75% of the crop).

G

guest5703

Looks killer man, those are gonna be some freaking awesome nugs. Peace

EDIT-Are you running a MH and a HPS? Do you switch them back and fourth?? If not how do they compare?? Thanks I'm dying to know ;) PEACE

Last edited:
S

suckerrepellent

update
sorry everyone, had some computer issues, so these pictures are about a week and a half old. ill update with some more asap. As far as an update on the strains, i have removed sweetleaf from the equation. although it is nice for the ssh plants, it masks the smell of the original diesel and hip og too much. now that it has been removed, the true smells are coming out alot more (not so much of a generic flower smell). the ssh has gone from being very bubblegum, to more of a rotting fruit /haze mix in smell. users of sweet type products beware! Use them on appropriate strains, ones that you don't mind impacting the smell (although i can't say the product didn't make my girls frosty as hell!)

original diesel group at 5 weeks

same original diesels

the ssh tray overview. added a mh to make the picture clearer (no white filter sorry)

some more of the ssh

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Oh so Sweetleaf does that also? I hear ya on the smell thing with that stuff...been experimenting with molasses....and will hopefully get that to work someday....

Your plants are looking great man....anymore updates coming up? You prolly chopped 'em by now? Nice job bro...very healthy crop

:respect:

S

suckerrepellent

@vt thanks for the comments, welcome aboard. I would like to stress that the sweetleaf is a great product for certain plants (such as the ssh) because of its overwhelming added smell, but watch out where you don't want to lose your strains signature stink (kushes, diesels etc)
@LG get ready for your spotlight buddy, just threw a couple of your seedlings in to flower last night!

original diesel section at eight weeks, looks like a few more to go.

another pre harvest ssh section

more pre harvest ssh

HIP OG at harvest. Although the yield is less than impressive, stay tuned for an og tray, where at least six (maybe as many as eight) different pheno's will be run side by side (larry, hip, triple, sac 1 and 2, HAC and more) in which they will be getting better light (this one was on the perimeter of the table) and will be supercropped for maximum yield. I must say, this HIP og produced some top quality buds, i highly recommend it.

here is a HIP closeup, sorry my camera isn't very high quality

the uk master cut, not the socal master cut (aka mediocre quality)

Last edited: