What's new

stung

buzzmobile

Veteran
A good remedy to help deal with the sting is moist tobacco. Break open a cigarette, cigar, or grab a chew and moisten it. Place the moist tobacco on the sting site and it will draw the venom almost instantly. Sometimes it's good to have a smoker nearby.:joint:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
A good remedy to help deal with the sting is moist tobacco. Break open a cigarette, cigar, or grab a chew and moisten it. Place the moist tobacco on the sting site and it will draw the venom almost instantly. Sometimes it's good to have a smoker nearby.:joint:

That sounds way better than peeing on it--:woohoo:

K

KMK0420

I'm allergic to bees my doctor said.
I was riding my bicycle to work years and years ago and I see this thing the size of a f**king walnut flying straight at me ahead in the road, before I know it, the thing landed on the side of my head and stung me, felt like someone pounding a nail into my head.
I was starting to break out in hives and having trouble breathing by the time I got to work and they took me straight to the ER.
They freaked out at the ER when I said what happened and everyone came running and started giving me shots in my shoulders, they dug my wallet out and started looking at it(not even talking to me, though I could still talk), I was scared by how they were acting, I thought i was just having a little reaction but I guess it was serious.
I have never seen another bee anywhere near the size of the one that stung me, I think it was some kind of superbee.
To this day I take off running like a girl anytime a bee comes around me, lol.

To this day I take off running like a girl anytime a bee comes around me, lol.

without knowing the previous story, this would be HILARIOUS to see.

Latest posts

Latest posts