What's new

Strawberry Cough from Clone....

Little Diddle

Thanks to all you guys who nominated my pic!!!.....you know who you are, and you are all awesome! I know I'm not around too much...but I'll keep poppin in from time to time...when the computers FREE....lol.

pop, thanks for the sweet words....Im soooooo proud of YOU!!!, none of this could have been done without you....I just help and support...and try to take good enough pics to show the true beauty in your grows.

G

CC very nice plant and a high yielder for sure.

How is the high, type and length it hold's on to you?

I am new hear and alot of strain's on this site are new to me, the SC is very nice looking and then your pic's pop up, WOW, very nice from clone and that is my method, so how does one get a hold of this strain?

grow safe.

realhigh.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smoking experience was lacking, but the high was very sativa, and pretty strong. It wasn't a dissapointment in that regard - it just didn't have any strawberry taste...

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Hey Diddle you little Trickster! Nice post ;)

CC you got the heavier yeilder... and the greener THUMB :D nice one

And guys if you read through the entire thread you'll read a few times that this Strawberry Cough was brought to you in sponsor by CBF :D I'm looking forward to a nice smoke and a new batch of ISO oil :eek: