What's new

Strain Lineage

outdoordreams

This thread has Romulan listed as...............
Romulan (Federation) California X [White Whino X White Rhino]...............this is incorrect.

Federation Romulan is the original Romulan clone crossed to White Widow pollen sent over from GreenHouseSeeds.
The original romulan cutting came from Vancouver Island. It was a group of old timers that kept breeding Sativas that would finish on the Island. They crossed their favorite cutting to an Indica brought home by soldiers. They grew out the seeds and kept the one and only Romulan.
There is no Romulan Joe Sativa or Romulan Joe Indica. There is only ONE clone only Romulan.

thal

Glass Slipper is The White by C99.

I just picked up a clone of Ogre99, which is OG banana kush x Cindy 99.

Chomba64

Veteran
Dog shit sativa

Dog shit sativa

Anyone heard of Dog Shit Sativa? Just back from Oregon and had some. My son says it is from Northern Cal. Real strong. Reminds me of the early 70's wire. Hope some one has experienced this. Clone only I was told.

Peace

Rjstoner

jesus thats quite a list.. thanks for the info.. sometime i wish people whould stop cross breeding and start selectively inbreeding it sucks not being able to find weed strains that are less than 10 years old unless its back crossed with something

Rjstoner

Bubba Kush is Bubblegum x Kush

haha the crap greenhouse wanna be bubba kush is ^^
real bubba is definatly not bublegum x kush also im not saying it originated in cali but it may have we have had it here for what seems like 7 ish years long before the greenhouse seed company created its name stealing false copy

Proper naming convention is Female X Male. Either many breeders don't know this or purposely give our incorrect information.

Thank you TR, for compiling this list !

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reservation Labs Gear:

Arizona Iced Tea:
Arizona Red Haired Skunk x Purple Afghani

Jackson's GIFT:
Dream Queen x Big Bud X Mexican

Grape Skunk:
Simply a Skunk #1 that has be bred towards the sweet side for years via the Indians on the Pomo Reservation. It has been tweaked by myself for years.

Sugar Cane Kush:
Will never release the pedigree to this one. Told 3 people its genetic make up and 1 had some photos placed in Hightimes, told its pedigree, claimed it to be their own and called it by a different name. Never again.

Sour Nevada:
'91 Chemdog x Sour Diesel IBL

Grape Diesel:
Sour Diesel IBL x Sugar Cane Kush (my purple candy funk male)

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reservation Labs NORTHERN DREAMS:

Northern Dreams IBL:
Northern Lights #2 x Mendocino Indica

More Detailed
2004 Northern Dreams =
Northern Lights #2 X Mendocino Indica (Off The Trout Farm! What an Amazingly potent plant!)

Northern Dreams 1 =
Northern Lights #2 X Northern Dreams

Northern Dreams Version 2 =
Northern Lights #2 X Northern Dreams 1
(when Momerath started growing Northern Dreams out and found his Gem Purple Plant)

Northern Dreams Version 3 =
Northern Dreams Version 2 X Northern Dreams Version 2

Northern Dreams IBL =
Northern Lights #2 Mother X Northern Dreams Version 3

jj7leaf

So who claimed it was their work?

So who claimed it was their work?

I was wondering who claimed your work as their own?

jj

NeWcS

Isn't bubba kush;

Bubba Kush »»» OG Kush x {West Coast Dog x Old World Kush} ????

This is from **********

LoganKush

There are more than 3000 marijuana strains last time I checked another website. But I'm sure many of them are just duplicate strains given different name. White Widow and Black Widow are the same strain right? It's just that the breeders of White Widow got a falling off and one of them had to start his own and renamed White Widow as Black Widow.

Nice also to see my Diesel here in your list. That's without the New York name in it but I guess its the same. lol!

Latest posts

Latest posts