What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stinkbomb Testers (OJD's Connoisseur Genetics)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it certainly does stink, very hard to describe but i would say lemon/funk

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah not wrong Phillthy
I also just found out the person that had my Gangsta Haze Mum and cuts from the stinkbomb lost them due to unfortunate circumstances(dont get into domestics where popo gets called)
I now have to put the feelers out and see if anyone else still has the Gansta Haze as i never wanted to loose that, i handed it out to a few people for just that reason but its been a year since then?

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are a couple shots of the stinkbombs that come down a couple days ago
Smells of very strong lemons
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

you will have to turn ya head or screen for this 1 lol sorry
picture.php

Taken with 5%clear 90%white 5% amber trichs
cant wait to smoke this
peace shaun

medman225

holy shit dude....
Im just sittin here with my moUth wide open... those are the biggest foxtails Ive ever seen besides a 1/10 or so oUtta a Dj short f13 pack...

did U only rUn a few seeds or did U rUn the whole pack? were they all like this?
and how was the yield on this beaUty above me? (lol sorry for all the qestions bUt Im really impressed with this bUd, U did a great job bro!)

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Nice Gro Bro.Was there any Heat issues,or it's just a FoxyTailedHaze Gurlie?.Hope it's Killer Smoke.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed🍀🍁