What's new

STEP IN THE ARENA

danks

ur too close to the plants with those lights u rather go horizontal with the space u have there, ull pull off twice as much. too muc heat will make everything fluffy.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ur too close to the plants with those lights u rather go horizontal with the space u have there, ull pull off twice as much. too muc heat will make everything fluffy.

Show me a horizontal grow with 2 400's that will double this setups yeild.

:thank you:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This run wasn't very impressive at all.

Check the newest run in my signature. I have it dialed in much better.

picture.php

MARLO

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
very very nice. I have adapted your pvc trellis to a bamboo stakes and zip tie trellis, and I love it.

danks

WTF?

Please show us. Anyways.

Nice grow Marlo.

heat stress from the bulbs you need at least 10 inches from the bulbs in vertical, those buds could be twice as thick even marlo isnt happy with the yield specially from a cindy 99 cross. by making the room wider you allow more growing space as well there is plenty of light there and more spcae between them would mean more shoots going towards the lights in that kinda space if you went horizontal with a really nice refleactor air cooled and mylar the whole room you would get thicker denser buds. im a vertical guy and i know the issues of heat stress from hanging bulbs too close, there is also something as too much light. better they are 16 inches from the bulbs then 2 inches but the best around 10 inches thats why if the room was 2 feet wider he would rock a massive yield.

danks

Show me a horizontal grow with 2 400's that will double this setups yeild.

:thank you:

i thought those were 600s lol if your going that close to them heath is using 250w with awesome success in tight rooms like that do 3 or 4 250w .