What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

IMG_4324.jpeg
IMG_4327.jpeg

My cats hate the snakes lol.

Sub24ox7

Hah yea that’s my grow side of the house lol the wife refuses to clean over there etc.. the rest of the house is cannabis plant free and immaculate because of her.

They are her snakes actually and she takes care of them. The tortoise is my responsibility as he weighs over 80 lbs and she can’t cart him around.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hah yea that’s my grow side of the house lol the wife refuses to clean over there etc.. the rest of the house is cannabis plant free and immaculate because of her.

They are her snakes actually and she takes care of them. The tortoise is my responsibility as he weighs over 80 lbs and she can’t cart him around.

Those are sooooo cute
Going to Trey Anastasio band tonight! Never seen him without the Phish. Should be a great night.
Tell him to rip one for me… I’m talking about a song he’s as sober as the day is long

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Pot of Gold​

breed by Flying Dutchmen​

Here you can find all info about Pot of Gold from Flying Dutchmen. If you are searching for information about Pot of Gold from Flying Dutchmen, check out our Basic Infos, Gallery, Degustation, Awards, Strain Reviews, Lineage / Genealogy, Hybrids / Crossbreeds or User Comments for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!

Basic / Breeders Info​

Pot of Gold is a mostly indica variety from Flying Dutchmen and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days) and outdoors. Flying Dutchmens Pot of Gold is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Flying Dutchmens Pot of Gold Description​

Logo Flying Dutchmen Flying Dutchmen Pot of Gold Compact plants that produce massive yields, also one of the most resinous strains in the selection. Pot Of Gold is one of the flagships of The Flying Dutchmen seed company. With a refined sweet hashish taste and an extremely potent physical effect, this strain will leave you stuck to your seat for hours. Good for

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Last night's show was great. The band was clearly having a great time. Music started a few minutes after 8 and they played until almost midnight. Somehow I managed to not get any sleep. Going to put the mountain bike in the truck and go hit some trails. And hopefully catch a quick nap before I have to work this evening.