What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Akss

Cherry Kool aid starting to get the frost..mac cherry breath x pure Michigan f2 my first run with her 30 days
IMG_20240427_182340205~3.jpg
IMG_20240427_152104957.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I have a cut of what appears to be true Indiana Bubblegum in bloom at about 5.5w however it came with a batch of cuts that all tested hot for the viroid so I did not choose to keep another cut. And no my mom's are at a seperate spot, thankfully. Source unsure if one or more could be the source of the issue, hopefully not all of them, but I dont have time to sort through it. Heck, I got a cut of this crazy smelling Red Runtz and that one is hot too, the dude is still selling hot cuts as well, that was kept in isolation until testing so it arrived hot.

Best to keep clear of that stuff it spreads like the plague and cleaning up after it will require PPE head to toe and high concentrations of bleach. Not looking forward to that.

I do however hope the Bubblegum smoke is worth all the trouble. Starting to fill in and not much of a smell just yet but she's in the middle of a Trinity and my Sour at the moment.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a cut of what appears to be true Indiana Bubblegum in bloom at about 5.5w however it came with a batch of cuts that all tested hot for the viroid so I did not choose to keep another cut. And no my mom's are at a seperate spot, thankfully. Source unsure if one or more could be the source of the issue, hopefully not all of them, but I dont have time to sort through it. Heck, I got a cut of this crazy smelling Red Runtz and that one is hot too, the dude is still selling hot cuts as well, that was kept in isolation until testing so it arrived hot.

Best to keep clear of that stuff it spreads like the plague and cleaning up after it will require PPE head to toe and high concentrations of bleach. Not looking forward to that.

I do however hope the Bubblegum smoke is worth all the trouble. Starting to fill in and not much of a smell just yet but she's in the middle of a Trinity and my Sour at the moment.
the thing is viroids are incredibly small so a quick and dirty test won't tell you anything...first you would need to centrifuge the tissue sample to even separate it out and then culture that to test for the viroid so it requires some serious lab time as well as competent people who actually know what their doing...

LostTribe

Premium user
I am not capable of the actually pcr testing just meant didnt want to keep forking over $15/test plus the time involved. The set of cuts were all packaged together with RW touching I think. That is most likely how all were affected. I tested each individually with 3 rivers, they are doing root testing same protocol as TUMI.

LostTribe

Premium user
I should hit them with some pollen though, that might be worth testing. Well, guess theres a study now. I thought it was 8% pass through for seed transmission but that was for hops seeds. Google says theres a hemp study now 58%-80% transmission. Doesnt say if that takes into account surface sterilization of the seeds that were being tested. Too tired to check. The red runtz got heavy seed so it can be a test if I'm up for it, the taste makes me want to try a few later on in the right spot. Maybe outside.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the thing is viroids are incredibly small so a quick and dirty test won't tell you anything...first you would need to centrifuge the tissue sample to even separate it out and then culture that to test for the viroid so it requires some serious lab time as well as competent people who actually know what their doing...

You know, every time I bring a clone in, I usually neglect it on its own and it croaks. Seems that’s not such a bad thing. Then my annual seed runs go off without a hitch.
been popping seeds this season pretty consistently I couldn’t be happier

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s nuts the worlds largest living thing….. >>> “
We can now hear one of the largest and most ancient living organisms on Earth whisper with the tremble of a million leaves echoing through its roots.

The forest made of a single tree known as Pando ("I spread" in Latin) has 47,000 stems (all with the same DNA) sprouting from a shared root system over 100 acres (40 hectares) of Utah.

Here, this lone male quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides) gradually grew into a massive 6,000 metric tons of life, making it the largest living organism in the world in terms of mass.

After possibly 12,000 years of life on Earth, this massive plant, whose tree-like stems tower up to 24 meters (80 feet), surely has plenty to say. And recordings released this year let us 'hear' it like never before.

"The findings are tantalizing," Lance Oditt, founder of Friends of Pando, saidwhen the project was unveiled in May.

"While it started as art, we see enormous potential for use in science. Wind, converted to vibration (sound) and traveling the root system, could also reveal the inner workings of Pando's vast hidden hydraulic system in a non-destructive manner."

Sound artist Jeff Rice experimentally placed a hydrophone inside a hollow at the base of a branch and threaded it down to the tree's roots, not expecting to hear much.

"Hydrophones don't just need water to work," Rice said. "They can pick up vibrations from surfaces like roots as well, and when I put on my headphones, I was instantly surprised. Something was happening. There was a faint sound."

Amid a thunderstorm, that sound increased – the device captured an eerie low rumbling.

IMG_2865.jpeg

Haunting Sounds From The World's Largest Living Thing Recorded​

NATURE28 April 2024
By TESSA KOUMOUNDOUROS

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Basic / Breeders Info​

The Soap is a mostly indica variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. Seed Junkys The Soap is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Seed Junkys The Soap Description​

Logo Seed Junky Genetics
The Soap is a hybrid cannabis strain created by some of the US' most renowned breeders. As its name suggests, The Soap has a peculiar aroma and flavor with hints of pine, mint, and roses—oddly reminiscent of hand soap. While it's a hard strain to secure for growing, The Soap is very popular among dispensaries across North America and is loved for its balance of cerebral and physical effects.

Latest posts

Latest posts