What's new

SSH F2 & Russian Diesel Freebie Grow

Wayzer

Thanks vince my man....

Herbasaurus... The smoke was decent, but i feel i could have done a better job... So stay tuned for a better opinion...

Kermit... Thank you kind sir.... That hash was delectable and has been smoked thoroughly...

The SSHs are really starting to go now... after 30 days, theyre geting frosty.... smell very similar to the Jack i have, with hints of lemon and "the beach"

The russian D's are very squat... they didnt stretch as much as i expected..... smell very candy ish on one pheno, the other is very AK dom ...

I'm very impressed with the dutch passion blueberry...Not femed.. Already has a nice blueberry aroma and the some of pistils are purpling..........

Pics coming soon...

Wayzer

Hey guys...
Here are pics taken yesterday.... which was exactly day 31

Russian Diesel 4 - never had colas this fat this fast...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Russian diesel 3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I took this next pic cause of the fat calyxes, but as i look at it... look like a cats face.... maybe im crazy
picture.php

Wayzer

A few more also all at day 31

Couple of SSH f2 shots
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This is MMH, seeds gifted to me by Vince514.... (M39xKaliChunk) This is very M39 dominant with a more peach/tropicalfruit smell... Looks like she could come down at day 40 and be presentable..! But in my hands, shes going for another month if she can make it.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
:yoinks:holy crap everything looks soo freakin killer man that Russian diesel is gonna be FAT.....oh yea:2cents:

Wayzer

Rootfingers - hahahahah Nice! Im glad u see it too! thanks for droppin in

Vince... thanks bro... U know im hoping for a fat one on her!

ill have some blueberry updates soon and i also have a bigger russian D 3 that i should get some pics of........ Ill have those when i load up the next SSH f2 update....

Latest posts

Latest posts