You're most welcome.
Hell,with results like this,
100SD_IBL_dry_bud_1x.jpg

....you're making me jealous! :D :D

Again,you set The Standard,JLP.

Kudos!

. . . .

Rellikbuzz

JLP, you are one badass mofo, my brotha! I've always loved your threads and the free beans you spread around . . . well . . . just suffice it to say that you are truly a valued and much loved personality in the cannabis community!

That's why I always refer to you as THE CANNABIS PHILANTHROPIST! LOL

Also, good to see you back in the saddle, Rez!

RB

Damn very nice JLP.

Just wondering, has anyone found a real interesting/amazing pheno in the IBLs yet? Somethin that maybe tops the clone?

These IBL's always look fantastic...but I can tell they are slightly shy of the original in quality. Either way, they would definitely have a place in my garden.

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

About the only other strain I have that makes full melt bubble is Blue Satellite 2 F2.I think the SD and BS2 F2 might make a nice cross.I'll start some of both seeds next week,we'll see what happens.

JLP

SuperZero

whoa that sounds very promising JLP
again like everyone else, you're the man and thanks for your generosity.

G

man o man jlp your making me hungry for the sour d.. well looks like i really need to get the rockwool soaking as im going to be putting some ibl seeds down along with strawberryd,basic diesel, and dsd... killer looking buds i mean killer but nothing less then your usuall amazingness u got skills man madd skillz

G

Wow JLP you are the man! My mouth was absolutley watering when I was looking at those pics. I always love seeing your pics and reading the smoke reports. Its good to see that the good karma you've spread around here with your generosity has gone full circle and really made some spectacular buds (well maybe your growing skillz played a little roll :joint:).

hilljack

good work jlp and rez!

jlp the herb from your bluesat f2's was my favorite herb i have ever smoked

not necessarily THE most potent(dont get me wrong, it is potent)...but the high is of such great quality unlike anything else ive ever smoked

hope the bs and sd combine wonderfully!

M

mosca negra

JLP-- Fantastic buds you got there! I just had to throw in shout to you and your well thought out ideas and projects!! Very enjoyable to view. :lurk:

Peace, Mosca Negra

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very nice thread, thanks.

90 days huh? ok looks like i better be ready for anything when it comes to finishing time for my SDv3's lol.

great macro shots.

Mampi

^^ :D your in fer the long haul big fella :D lol...

nice work as usual JLP... here's a lil sour d 2.5 bubble I whipped up. hope ya don't mind man... any probs just say the word :wink:

cheers fer sharing :yes:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yes JLP! nice work as usual. Never cease to amaze me with your patented top once and flower technique. Amazing looking flowers on the D3. I've tried the G13 bx, loved the potency but the clones i tried were kinda finicky. Also tried the juliet, Romeo, and Mountain Jam f2's. My faves were the Mountain Jams. I only wish they yielded a little bit better. I still Have like 5 seeds left of the MJ. Gonna have to get another one goin here soon. Quest for the fruity big yielder. Again great job JLP...