What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sour bubble twins

G

guest3854

Yo Bigs, how'd tha twins turn out fer yas? That an' I was wonderin' how that #4 plant finished ? She looked a bit unhappy, prompting me to believe you may have a DMT pheno, hopefully this was tha case !

Steele

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
wow this is a blast from the past.

caligreen, cheers mate

resin lung,thanks, your right alot of the sour bubble pheno's look deep chunk esk, although all the purple pheno's had a lovly sweet grape taste but deep chunk is more savory imo.

hi steele, first off great job on these plants "they'rrr great" in my tony the tiger impression.
No pics of the twins but one was female and one was male, the female twin was excellent, she grew like sb1 (on the first page)short, purple instead of pink, very potent and also had a full on grape taste a true keeper, but a stoner move happend and i lost her:mad:.
SB4

Sb4 was excellent smoke but took too long in veg so we let her go,good news is i still have SB1 which is pure pine cones and has been shared around, even more good news, i still have a full pack of your bx1-ix1 which will be incrossed and sent in as freebies, when we get time that is.
peace

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
a current SB1 @ 6 weeks
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts