What's new

So called Autoflower strains.....

tattoojim

im running a couple autos that were freebies. im totaly new to autos and think they are pretty kewl. im 3 weeks in and see n hairs. they are under t5s now and about to go under 1000 watt mh at 18/6. strains are hobbit and mikromachine. i hope to learn a lil more about autos. to me these seem to b real autos

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are not available on the open market. It really doesn't matter if they are or they aren't true AF because you are the only one that grows them...nobody else can grow them because those are specifically your seeds...

Not trying to be ignorant or anything...but we should stick to listing strains that are available on the open market. That helps a lot more than listing strains that are grown only by one or two people...

yes they are available ?

Davidgrow

Afghan Kush Ryder is a true autoflowering plant. I have one that just started to flower. I will post pics when the flowers get bigger.
I have no experience with PKR, Taiga or Tundra.

Afghan Kush Ryder is no autoflower and i put that on experience

Elsweeto

I have two true auto Pakistani Kush Ryder flowering as I type.
Even though they have been mentioned as non auto several times already.

Royal automatic = true auto, excellent little plant
Fruit automatic = true auto, again excellent
Pakistani ryder = true auto, some mutants with deformed side branches that had to be removed, still a lovely single cola. unstable.
Sweet coffee ryder = True auto, strong roasting coffee scent decent yields.

fenomeno_djo

Northern Lights - autoflower
Lowryder #2 - do i even have to say ?

- semioutdoor (grow in progress)
- both plants started to show flowers at about 30 days from seed

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Cream Caramel - Autoflower
Big Devil 1 & 2 - Autoflower (with a bit of problems of germination)

Sweet Skunk
is NOT Autoflower.
The bank have declarated that pollen of some males has polluted the room of ladies... :D

pheen

Barney's Sweet tooth - true auto - 30 days
purpleryder -TRUE AUTO - 26 days
Nirvana Bubblisious - true auto - 32 days/lanky plant

Current grow = purpleryder x autobubble

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I've been trying to find some info on PurpleRyder to no avail,and here 2 of our members have grown it.Sure would appreciate some details on PR if anyone is willing.Pm's are fine to avoid mucking up the thread.

Lucky 7

I just finished Sweet Seeds S.A.D. Auto & Black Jack Auto; both FINISHED in 60 days, seed to bud . . . . very stinky, sticky; nice work man

fenomeno_djo

I just ordered an auto pack: 2 Auto Acid, 2 Pandora, 2 Auto-Maria from Paradise Seeds. Once spring comes in my garden, I will post their progress. I just love auto strains. They finish fast, are rough and capable of withstanding better nocive conditions than non auto strains like: bugs and cold for example. BUT you can't top them. I had a wonderfull NL autostrain and it had a divine taste and dense pretty dark smoke. That plant...I'm thinking of it again. I mean, growing it. GROW ON!:dance013:

Fou

AF's work for my guillera grow only and they rly are the choice for me!!!From April to June i cultivate them,when i cant harvest non autos strains!!!
But no way i grow them indoor!!!Bill of light more expensive and lower quality buds,when u can plant a non auto strain in the same time with a 12/12 from seed!!Cheaper bill-better buds-more options!!!