shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
f_DSC0189m_793e207.jpg

f_DSC0188m_3272182.jpg

f_DSC0185m_efefc53.jpg

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
those pics are from about 2 weeks ago.. happy to report that since then they have done nothing but get bigger and are looking very healthy. updated pics to come. 15 days left!!!

G

thats definitly one of the nicest lookin grows of the SCreme cut ive seen. lookin forward to more:D

hey greatjob keepin pm in check not very serious prob though just cant let it get outa control. rogers gardens sells a organic pm spray called fungus farm in a pink bottle its soybean oil bak soda some other stuff dillute half strength works better than sulfer or neem. lookin great so far that sc gonna finish real dank.

BoredBoard

Man, those are some beautiful buds. I just got a clone of some "strawberry creme". I am hoping that it can one day look some of your plants here. Aside from Strawberry Cough, do you know what else is in this stuff? Also is Creme just another way to spell Cream or did I get something different? Either way, fantastic job with these clones!

HookaHittaH

Headiez247 - Very nice grow man. Cant wait to see some updated pics of the girls. about 2 years ago a buddy of mine had a med grow in the bay area. He gifted me some clones. about 5 different strains, one he said was called "Purple Cream". Its a really similar strain you your SC. I know that it has a very distinctive smell when in veg and taste in the finished buds, not like any buds I've tried before. Deffinetly a keeper no matter what it is. Then prolly a year later he hit me up trying to get the Genetics of that strain back as a cutting because he could no longer get it in any of the med clubs. I have a mother of it I'm nursing back that ill try to get some pis of sometime soon. Good luck with your grow . Stay Safe.

I believe this is that so called Purple Cream outdoors 07
Sadly lost to rippers.... :spank:

G

BoredBoard said:
Aside from Strawberry Cough, do you know what else is in this stuff? Also is Creme just another way to spell Cream or did I get something different? Either way, fantastic job with these clones!

original name for this cut is"StrawberryCreme" some just get the spellin mixed up.

the plant came outta SC selfed seed from goldeyes off the old Cbay. original seed was grown(30) and one male was found. SCreme came outta the second gen done. its essentially StrawberryCough, been two gens done off the SCreme, and 2BXs to this point.

Dragor

expat said:
original name for this cut is"StrawberryCreme" some just get the spellin mixed up.

the plant came outta SC selfed seed from goldeyes off the old Cbay. original seed was grown(30) and one male was found. SCreme came outta the second gen done. its essentially StrawberryCough, been two gens done off the SCreme, and 2BXs to this point.
I thought I read that the Strawberry Cream is a special cut from the Kyle Kushman self cross(es) that took place and was grown/found by Crazy Composer from see - then there is the commercial Strawberry Creme seed that is still being sold I believe that still holds very good genetics - but the Cream stands out for its higher powered smell and flavor of strawberries and cream =) just my understanding...

headiez: keep them creamies rockin' dude! sic sic job can't wait to see those bad ladies in their plumped up state! Do they have that rounded flat top look that C99 has? A lot of people have compared her and Cough to C99, I bet the high is gonna be very euphoric and uplifting! Keep us updated bro ;)

Last edited:
G

Dragor said:
I thought I read that the Strawberry Cream is a special cut from the Kyle Kushman self cross(es) that took place and was grown/found by Crazy Composer from see - then there is the commercial Strawberry Creme seed that is still being sold I believe that still holds very good genetics - but the Cream stands out for its higher powered smell and flavor of strawberries and cream =) just my understanding...

hey Dragor, like most clones that get around, the story gets mucked up.

the SCreme comes from selfed seed off the kushman cut. the seed was purchased, a single male was found in the purchased seed. another gen was done. those seeds were grown and the SCreme was found in that gen.

the StrawberryCreme seedline has two filial generations, then a BX, which is what was at BBay. currently growin the BX2 right now.

CrazyComposer was gifted a cut from the original selfed seed, which was before the SCreme cut was found. he has smoked buds from the SCreme plant though.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Seemed to come out ok but I think I waited a little too long to cut them which is frustrating because it didn't look like I was getting any amber or even cloudiness under the microscope. Oh well. We will see what its like when she is done curing.

f_cremem_55ca810.jpg

f_creme1m_ab2938e.jpg

f_creme2m_0d35e8c.jpg

f_creme3m_4740fe4.jpg

HookaHittaH

Very nice bud shots Headieaz. I bet the smell is amazing. We need to invent scratch and sniff for computers ha. Nice grow man.

G

buds look great, how many weeks/days did you let um go. should be clouded up good by 9wks(63-65days) that is when i find it best. at least 8wks till the plump finishes.

10 weeks and it starts to get much more stoney, id say over done past 11wks, as far as the head..

hairs here, start gettin browned out around 8wks, and looks done, but she will keep on gainin weight right up to 10wks.

good luck with the smoke, hopefully its a pleasurable experience

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts