What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry but i have to burst that bubble right there ...LOL....NK is right i labeld it AH coz at the time i did't kno what name i would choose for that strain.....it is a Amneisa haze cross though....and like NK said its the PeeWee i used on them....
sorry for the mixup but i did warn most of my recievers...

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey thats why i asked. no bubble burst here! just maj told me otherwise and i told him bout mine and only you knew for sure. glad you caught the ? b4 flip pages lol. thanks again Core!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Major...lookin great in here bro, and i will vouch for those seeds too, I also got a bag labelled AH, but brotha Core later cleared that up for me...It was indeed Crash Test and a damn fine cross i must say!!! i wish I still had beans of her, but I have some other CT beans from Core, so no problems here!!! Good luck with em, they grow like wildfire!!!Peace Sir and Major

- Z

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey zeus! - glad everyone responded so quickly. so crash test it is and am damn happy to have it! thanks for the insight there Z!

did some more cloning/ planting yesterday. brought those cuts i mentioned b4 and got em all set up

front row lil cups 3 chem4 in red and doublepurpdoja in white cup.
picture.php

veg gettin full. good numbers considering flowering a momma or 2 also maybe all of them.
picture.php

closer to the lil cups chem4 and dpd
picture.php

top plant is grape ape- doing a reveg thing but comin through
bottom is White- rooted and in coco now.
picture.php

ok thats it til i can get in the flower room. see ya then

looking great homie! You chop all those fatty nugs i saw yet? im on day 50 prob going to chop in a day or 2. wanna get the next ones into flower. my evenflow is by far the best looking one in there it looks amazing!!! peace out homie!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Pontiac- thanks man successs rate bout 100%. in coco so far 5 clones have not made it, 3 were hard wood cuts that just wouldnt root after 3 weeks i tossed em, and 2 others were sick when i took them died from rot in a few days. but any good healthy cut roots within a week or 2 with a lil hormone and 80F+ for that time and keep wet! so easy water 1 time every few days and wait to see root in bottom of cup or watch to see growth. from now on i will be cutting all my cups in half. can fit more in tray that way and lower center of grav and less coco to use.

INB- glad to hear youe EF are so nice and post a pic on here damn it. its so easy. and also i am stoked for your next run under full 1k. big ol tops- yes i give the AXE tomorrow to all but 2. pc and R66 are going to at least 63. 9 weeks. they are packing on more frost still. all else is done and flushed and losing all veg growth

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Happy Fourth Boys, I too am choppin down some ladies tomorrow night. First harvest in about a year, Im starting to get STOKED! Anyway keep up the hard work, and dont cut that PC early... two of my ladies are going 70!

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Lmao, I hate that you "accidentally" make clones, and I have 2 rows DYING in an EZ-cloner.....

i had the same probs in my cloner like 4 times in a row. i switched to coco and havent looked back man. it is funny though now that i am on this side of the fence. i was pissed off for a while though. cloner failing to produce really fucked up ALL my runs this last year. but thankfully i got some of the lost strains back and made a cloning move that works great and doesnt require any moving parts, but a heat mat helps.... i wish you luck with your cloner in the future and its prob summer temps raising causing the failures or your moms are sick. give the coco a try 1 time on a few extras or somethin and see whats up! bet you switch real quick and sell the cloner and buy mad bags of coco lol

well guys i just got done cleanin up the strawdzl 5 gal bucket. its dry and puffable. i hit stoned me, even though i neglected all 3 buckets(they got root rot)(heat) the strwdzl still got fat. other 2 airy and becoming BHO. the strwdzl popcorn going to bho also but 1 oz and 7g of solid ass buds from the tops. but boy is 1 hit stoney, as i sit and type it zoning me out lol

tonight all the coco girls come out and sorry to say but i have to chop the r66 and pc @56 cause they got dried out in there lil 1.75L soil containers by the time i got home from celebrating last night. its cool though cause both are sporting many amber trichs and all veg leaf is gone from using all energy they had. next time they get extra week to see what up there but for now this will do.

get some chop shots later..... going to swim now peace all
Sir

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
S.S......looking good man, I always love going around the grow diaries for inspiration......so many beautiful babies, so little time.

Peace,

Gro :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
igro_ i hear ya man.....

INB-yo lookin great so fast. cant wait til you fire up the 1k a whole run......

some pre chop pics here......some came out blurry and i deleted so not all strains pictured here.

GDP purp a lil blurry but shows color
picture.php

Route66
picture.php

StrawDzl MemoryLoss
picture.php

gdp BLUE
picture.php

Kaui Kush
picture.php

comin back with much better shots -after chopp shots.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
here are the ones that are on day 15 flower
picture.php

shacks
picture.php

Decaps
picture.php

picture.php

Kaui Kush
picture.php