What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ShroomDr's Cabinet. Just plug it in.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
hmm... You put water in the oil pan, put the pump in the middle of the oil pan, put containers on the oil pan, and put the pump on a timer...

11258040708_015.jpg

Imagine containers sitting on the oil pan, water pumping though them, and then draining back to the oil pan, starting the cycle over again.

The only thing not pictured is the containers; you can even see the pump is connected to a cheapo intermatic timer.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Holy Shit, this thread has had 10,000 views.

this has to be my most viewed thread, i have this strange feeling of semi pride right now, its hard to explain. Its like ive meant a very small amount, to a lot of very small growers (mirco lol), maybe its just teh weed.

Like i said earlier, the cabinet at the start of this thread was cannibalized long ago (it's the enclosure pictured in the 9Qt Oil pan image). Gave up on stealth, decide to go big or go home, and have been expanding ever since.

The first post has a picture of my first grow. lowryders, i was such an idiot, L.S.T. cloning and keeping the genetics FTW.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow this is a kick ass looking setup. I am gunna build one for my future gardens.

u no where I can pick one up. like what about an auto store.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Walm@rt is where i got that one, but year auto part stores too. That one is the best shaped i saw, it will hold (1) 5 Gal bucket.

hey nice looking cab! I was just wondering what hinges you used for your door so that it comes down like a draw bridge? Thanks

european (hidden) cabinet hinges. Avail at any H0m3D3p0t

I wonder what they call European Cabinet hinges in Europe?

Nice Job ShroomDr. Sweet and Simple like '3town and BackCountry's box in my sig.

So what have you moved up to now, in the Grow big or Go home Category?

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
ahhh. next/simultaneously came this...

(I moved the fan inside the cabinet.)

(You can kinda see the EURO hinges here [on the left] and in the next picture, i dont know what they call them there.)

Yes, She was holding 2.5LB Cast Iron Weights (to help pull her canopy open).

Re-invest, and then came this

More investment, next came my first 3x3 tent. 600w HPS. (I was lining my tents with ultraflect before tents came with anything but white.)

Had to move outta the closet, this is a picture of my first 4x4 tent,

Added another 4x4 tent, and went vertical!

Have since added (4) 2x2 flood tables, to the 4x4 tents (8 total flood tables). Currently running 1000HPS vertical in one tent, and 600hps +600MH vertical in the other tent. 3x3 is currently used as 5gal bucket veg station, and the only piece of equipment i have that sits dormant is the the horizontal hood.

4 and a half years later with my EYES TOWARDS EXPANSION. A slow and steady build from a single 250hps. All because finding a steady supplier and paying $100 for an 6.8g was getting tedious, tiresome and ridiculous.

Grow your own FTW

Last edited:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I know its frowned upon to bring dead threads back to life. But just had to bump this thread for its awesomeness.