What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

a quick reefer pit stop , then back to work . i could start taking the vape , but i'm addicted to the combusted variant of a joint

goingrey

a quick reefer pit stop , then back to work . i could start taking the vape , but i'm addicted to the combusted variant of a joint
I've flip flopped between the two. Joints are kinda addictive I agree, and it's easy to get into the habit in summer for example because all you need is a lighter, no battery charging let alone direct mains connection. Even if you don't have a lighter they are available everywhere. But really vaping with a good vape is just so much more of a better experience, tastewise and in every way really, so the combustion addiction is kinda stupid, but come July I'll probably not be leaving home without a bunch of joints in my pocket again hehe.

shiva82

I've flip flopped between the two. Joints are kinda addictive I agree, and it's easy to get into the habit in summer for example because all you need is a lighter, no battery charging let alone direct mains connection. Even if you don't have a lighter they are available everywhere. But really vaping with a good vape is just so much more of a better experience, tastewise and in every way really, so the combustion addiction is kinda stupid, but come July I'll probably not be leaving home without a bunch of joints in my pocket again hehe.
i honestly prefer combustion , i just like to mix it up too , and experience all forms . i don't do edibles either. i also prefer the bong over the vape for concentrates .

goingrey

Moved the Hondurans away from the growroom. Into the bathtub under a 100W LED floodlight. Gives off pretty intense light for something that costs next to nothing. Turns out my bathtub isn't quite as clean as I thought hehe. Batchelor life yo. There will be no pictures. :D

shiva82

Moved the Hondurans away from the growroom. Into the bathtub under a 100W LED floodlight. Gives off pretty intense light for something that costs next to nothing. Turns out my bathtub isn't quite as clean as I thought hehe. Batchelor life yo. There will be no pictures. :D
cob led? i will be using one in Beans garden . 400 watt lamp post led floodlight. 4k

Cloneman

Veteran
This reminded me we saw these at a concert at Wembley Stadium 1974 with Tom Scott la express Joni Mitchell Lou Reed I think. Top quality
We’ve been out the night before to Dingwalls and I’ve met a German girl who tagged along with us. I had some really lovely black hash very lively
She didn’t have a ticket she said, I’ll get in okay, see you after and when I came out after an amazing day there she was….result

shiva82

any future males i like the look of , i'm going to reverse a clone of him as part of my male testing .....

females, reverse them possibly too, and only breed with the ones that can't be reversed of have totally empty sacs. anything that reverses and has pollen, throw in the bin .

i was reading some neville quotes . bolstered my desire to stay clear of fems

Latest posts

Latest posts