What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

if i was a tourist and not native to these isles , and i wanted a 2 week break , i would be much more content in wales and scotland to be honest . less people, less traffic , condensed beauty , possibly less dick heads too . that is just my opinion. in two weeks i could tour the whole of either scotland or wales with little down time and more regular beauty and tranquility . the cities and towns across the uk have been destroyed by the money lenders or 'globalists '. imo

DaEarl73

i'm ok, a little overwhelmed by my own life. got a little too nostalgic hangin out with my mates last weekend. need to get over it now that i'm reading back what i just wrote haha.
I know the feeling! But that’s holiday mode, your friends for sure have no time to do that so often and have a life too. At least that’s what I feel, if I stay longer in my town, it gets boring fast and I need to get back to my own rhythm. Growing up sucks haha life is shit but I am funky! Haha have a nice one

Old Piney

Scots... Scots don't like being called Scotch.
Scotch-Irish is an American term referring to a group of scots that immigrated to America from Ireland. The group of Protestant Scots migrated from mostly lowlands of Scotland to Ulster Ireland.Under royal authority they claimed lands of the defeated Irish rebels .Needless to say the weren't all that popular so many of them left for America between the the years of 1717-1776.They settled along the whole line of the Appalachian mts..My ancestor settled in Maine around the time of the French indian war which he ended up fighting in .The Scotch-Irish were responsible for bringing distilling to Appalachia and developing all that great bourbon whiskey! A bit of history this morning

shiva82

Scotch-Irish is an American term referring to a group of scots that immigrated to America from Ireland. The group of Protestant Scots migrated from mostly lowlands of Scotland to Ulster Ireland.Under royal authority they claimed lands of the defeated Irish rebels .Needless to say the weren't all that popular so many of them left for America between the the years of 1717-1776.They settled along the whole line of the Appalachian mts..My ancestor settled in Maine around the time of the French indian war which he ended up fighting in .The Scotch-Irish were responsible for bringing distilling to Appalachia and developing all that great bourbon whiskey! A bit of history this morning
maine is a good choice of places to settle . looks beautiful

shiva82

started planting corn . i'm not making the mistake of growing multiple varieties this year . just ' moonshine f1' . hopefully i will have around 30 plants . fingers crossed

Attachments

• IMG_1586.JPG
    IMG_1586.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 6

shiva82

planted most my tomatoes , cucumbers and peppers . still lots of space to fill yet , still lots of seed to germinate .

Attachments

• IMG_1582.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1581.JPG
    IMG_1581.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1580.JPG
    IMG_1580.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1579.JPG
    IMG_1579.JPG