What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

joint of dry sift and some p.cheese .i'm just about to set up my machine and harvest hash and seeds .i found this nice line left over on my tray . a quirker

Attachments

• IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10

goingrey

I'm on the CBD OG again, piss test came out weak. Like too watery. Dunno if that means I need to take it again or not. Doc appointment Tuesday, guess I'll find out then.

shiva82

i have not trained or done any boxing in over 2 months now . sad , but it is stress on the body. i'm going to get back into just doing strength conditioning , general fitness and bag work , shadow boxing . i can feel myself becoming stiffer , slower etc .

revegeta666

my kind of lady . great job mama rev.

i only watched the highlights . seemed a good fight . oscar' jinxed 'himself . went to war chatted shit , then garcia pops for steroids and his man loses lol
Lol I hadn't heard about Garcia yet. Can't say I'm surprised 😹 Most of the elite are on steroids but only the dumbest actually get caught. Drug tests are more an IQ test than anything really. Poor Ryan so young and already so misguided in every way 🤷‍♂️

revegeta666

i have not trained or done any boxing in over 2 months now . sad , but it is stress on the body. i'm going to get back into just doing strength conditioning , general fitness and bag work , shadow boxing . i can feel myself becoming stiffer , slower etc .
Hey farming is training too lol. You need to get on that canelo sauce man he gets juicier by the day 🤣

shiva82

Hey farming is training too lol. You need to get on that canelo sauce man he gets juicier by the day 🤣
haha. the canelo mexican beef diet . natural all the way for me . i'm lean and mean . fit and grateful . even disabled i'm fit and strong

i used to be a lot stronger and eat three times as much , but it a waste and strain on the body long term and heart