What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

you used to be able to buy peyote in amsterdam. we had some mescaline in amsterdam too. back when the headshops would stock all kinds. even mdma capsules. the late 90s
I think you still can, at least the San Pedro and Peruvian Torch if not Peyote.

shiva82

imo a beautiful type of trip . it was for my biology and chemistry anyway. mdma makes me fall asleep though, so i'm not wired correct

GreenestBasterd

you do well managing all the pets and humans man . must be exhausting at times, but i'm sure it is worth it .
Sad news I just read...

MC Conrad, acclaimed drum’n’bass vocalist, dies aged 52​

Rapper and singer was acclaimed for partnership with producer LTJ Bukem, and went on to become a producer and label head in his own right

MC Conrad, the vocalist who helped broaden and deepen the scope for jungle and drum’n’bass during the 1990s and beyond, has died aged 52. The news was confirmed by his agency Clinic Talent, who paid tribute saying: “One of the most recognisable and best-loved voices in D&B, he leaves behind him an unmatched legacy.”

No cause of death has been given for the artist, born Conrad Thompson, who was celebrated for his dexterity on the mic, his singing ability, and affinity with the jazzier end of the genre’s spectrum including in collaborations with producers such as LTJ Bukem and PFM
Gutted!
Logical progression 1 has accompanied me for many years and Conrad is no doubt a legend.
Quite a few have checked out on the early side now ay.

Intalex and calibre left a huge hole in the scene when they went, along with a bunch of others.

Fuck man!

shiva82

Gutted!
Logical progression 1 has accompanied me for many years and Conrad is no doubt a legend.
Quite a few have checked out on the early side now ay.

Intalex and calibre left a huge hole in the scene when they went, along with a bunch of others.

Fuck man!

evening mr basterd . sad news indeed. he should have a post mortem as it is young to die, considering how healthy he seemed