What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Heres my three gorgeous females. New Caledonias

Attachments

• IMG_20240327_125405259.jpg
    IMG_20240327_125405259.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11

RobFromTX

looking good rob . will be interesting to watch them develop . saves me buying any . i can see your results live , and a few others

Dubi describes it as a blend of some of the finest mexican and thai genetics. The one in the back sure looks thai to me

shiva82

Dubi describes it as a blend of some of the finest mexican and thai genetics. The one in the back sure looks thai to me
i was looking at that one as potential hermie for some reason , no scientific reason. i like the front one on the left visually out of the three the most. they all look nice though

RobFromTX

i was looking at that one as potential hermie for some reason , no scientific reason. i like the front one on the left visually out of the three the most. they all look nice though

It very well could hermie. You know landraces, they are crazy unstable. Its a very pleasant high though from what ive read. especially the longer flowering thai phenos

goingrey

Overslept and tent lights have been off for some time, shouldn't be too dangerous to go peeking in and watering though, I hope.

shiva82

i have work piling up , and then out of hours i have many hours to fit into the farm . busy as ever.

but i still make time to stand here and smoke a nice joint and sup a latte

goingrey

can you not wait until lights come on? i only water during lights on
50/50, temps up to like 17c and my 7 Nepal Mists in a shared pot have started drinking like Barney from the Simpsons. Have to water pretty much every day. Three of them are fellas, should help a bit once I remove them, just waiting them to be damn near busting.

Latest posts

Latest posts