What's new

SG's Hempy Grow Show - Satori, Double Bubble, PRxPK, Skunk #1

Woo Hooo! Man those are some fat ladies...I hear her getting ready to sing!

Hell ya man - they are doin A OK. That front one is being finicky but alas, thus is life. Take care dub.

looks fat healthy buds to me, can't wait till see some chop shot!! rep+++ for you sir!!

Thanks killerweed - I will certainly have some chop shots - this is my first FULL pull so it will be interesting to see what I can get.

I've already decided to go SCROG next run which should be a lot of fun if I can keep it under control.

peace everyone,sg

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
SG-I wanted to do a scrog too, but with two rooms and the way our rooms are setup, scrog is not a viable option anymore. I wonder which would yield more given the same amount of veg time..a room w/ a few scrogged ladies vs/ a total vertical grow...unscrogged or scroggless, whichever.

SG-I wanted to do a scrog too, but with two rooms and the way our rooms are setup, scrog is not a viable option anymore. I wonder which would yield more given the same amount of veg time..a room w/ a few scrogged ladies vs/ a total vertical grow...unscrogged or scroggless, whichever.

Good question - for me SCROG is ideal since I am already up against the walls. Just build the screen right into the closet and bam, done.

I think if you can do a scrog well and essentially get a screen of entirely bud, you are going to yield well. For a horizontal grow, SCROG is about the best you are going to get for yield. On the other hand, I have seen some pretty aggressive vertical grows that will blow away that GPW. I think that if you do the vertical right, you will probably always be able to surpass the GPW on horizontal. It is really just a matter of growable surface area at that point.

Just my 2 cents - hope you are doing well buddy.

peace,
sg

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I've seen a few nice shots of vertical scrogs around here and it is inspiring. I'd like to build one, just never seem to find the time. I'm glad we switched over to vert, the room seems to be much easier to work in and the plants seem to love it. But I sure would like to get a crack at a vert scrog that was filled up with beautiful buds!

killa12345

what up folks - still got some Karma gear goin on here - thought I'd show it off a bit ... :D

6 sour jacks and 1 happy chem at about 2 weeks - they are blowin up huge the past few days:

picture.php

picture.php

and some keef while we wait :dance013:

picture.php

peace,
sg

Saw this and wanted to show you what i did last month....Hope you dont mind.....made a lb of hash.....still having bad luck with my grows but things are starting to turn around.....hope all is well bro....long time no talk
Killa

Attachments

• DSC00102.jpg
    DSC00102.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00111.jpg
    DSC00111.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00116.jpg
    DSC00116.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 13
Saw this and wanted to show you what i did last month....Hope you dont mind.....made a lb of hash.....still having bad luck with my grows but things are starting to turn around.....hope all is well bro....long time no talk
Killa

What up killa! Glad you are still alive and kickin. Wish things were going better for your grows bro ...

A pound of hash will always help when things are tough. I have a bunch of old weed that I need to make into hash ... just got to get on my horse and do it!

Stay safe bro - just let me know if you ever need anything.

peace,
sg

Great thread , just started my first Hempy run and I've been anxious to try it for 7 months or better . This thread has me convinced I made a great choice . Thanks !!!!!!