What's new

SE-Asia grow, ducksfoot, balubazh, dragonhaze, lowryders.

daver

Hey friends!
I was just up and checked on my ladies, the weather has been shit with massive rain and storm. But no worries really, lady no1 i had to help her up on her "legs" again but both of them look very healthy.

twenty47red-i,GDK,neilspotshop: thanks aloooot for your heads up and warmly welcomed comments.

Bonecarver, GDK: here comes some pictures of the 300w LE´s, if you want more specifics i can send by PM.

A new update of my ladies will come in a few days.

Peace to you all.

daver

Goood evening mates!
hope your looking forward to a great weekend, heres a picture from yesterday... you can see on the leafs that they were in heavy need of water so i gave em loads. I will do an update during the day tmrw with some pics from the ladies in the sun since this is nightshots!

Hope you all have a good one,

peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

really cool looking fluoro light - reminds me of the envirolite cfls :D

but i bet its much cheaper! :D

nice plants as allways! :D

peace

daver

Hey everyone!
i was checking on my plants yesterday and they sure looks beautiful! One of them have started to change color to some really beautiful black autumn colors.. the other one i think will change color aswell soon! Only 3 pics update today because of my bad photo talent hehe.

Peace and stay safe!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
looking really good! you're gonna have enough smoke for years! hehe. i just moved my durga mata, hindu kush and afghani out...

B

bonecarver_OG

yep the middle pic looks like ready for picking :D no doubt at all :D

have fun!

G

wow man, those have turned out VERY nice! :) i didnt know ducksfoot got that thick. enjoy the fruits of you labor.

G

tasty tasty tasty taste!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope u don't mind the blow up
10574plants_2_dec_003.jpg

daver

Hello all my friends!

Christmas times , which means busy times... :( havent taken any photos in more then 2 weeks, but this weekend i did an effort and got some shots of the ladies from the 16th. Then on 17th when i cut the first dragonhaze my mates gf who is a proffesional photographer came by and took some wicked shots as u can see.
I wanna thank you all for following my thread and will give you an update in a week again, comments are as always very much welcome!

Stay safe to you all.
Peace

Dragonhaze no2

Dragonhaze no1 1day before harvest.

WHooooa how tasty doesnt this look?

More dragonhaze budshots.

another budshot.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I was in the very south of your country a few weeks ago. Didn't make the trip up to your city, but I was thinking about you and your delicious buds..hehe. Didn't wanna risk taking bud through customs...regretted it when I got there. Didn't get bothered in the least and I didn't see any dogs, and the roof of our hotel had an amazing view...

daver

Hey you all!
Liked the budshoots? ive sampled some of the bud now, it taste a little bit earthy, and a little bit of some blueberry or something. but too much indica for my personal taste =) I will update with some pics of my last plant outdoors before xmas so stay tuned!

Thaiphoon: thanks mate! i will follow your thread ofcourse since your also a asia grower ;)

glock23: hehe suuuucks! i know the feeling about taking bud through customs, hasch is so much easier heh, anyways anytime ur around just let me know and we will check out some samples :)

Peeeeace

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
nice pic's daver. how indica is the dragonhaze? look's like a good yielder for sure though nice dense cola for a haze.

daver

Good day fellow growers!
Today i woke up early for once, so i decided to get my camera and take some a couple of new pics of my last standing lady! Also watered here with plenty of RO water since leaves was hanging! okey i know i havent been there enough =) still pretty wierd that one of them changed colors and the other one hasnt changed colors.

esbe: cheers! yours arent half as bad either =)

sm0kateer4204: for sure dense buds i do agree, also an impressive yielder, i will try grow this strain indoors now over the winter it will be fun to see the results then. Regarding the indica in it im not really 100% its definitely a mix a bit trippy but still sort of bodystone.

WAMEN: sweet thanks for dropping by mate! i do agree for once i managed to post some good pics, gotta use the same photographer again haha.

Ill try update one more time before the new year, but until then stay tuned..
Peace and merry xmas to you all!

Latest posts

Latest posts