What's new

SCROG, 4k, Dirty Dirt, CO2, Ice Strain

Absolutely stunning man, beautiful s.o.g.! And yeah J.C. imagines it anything but a cheap grow! :tiphat:

Thanks again JIC. Hopefully the money pit will stop someday. Love the Dice Clay pic

Wow, very nice looking Scrog man. Keep up the good work!

Brett Weir,

This is the super across the way, you were supposed to take care of some business for me and I'm very angry at that little jerk

Nice Jerky Boy reference man! I fookin love those guys

Thanks for droppin by!

Still rocking, these were from 2 nights ago..

Just watching them really starting to fill in. The room is stinking it up pretty good

Attachments

• DSCN2353.jpg
    DSCN2353.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2355.jpg
    DSCN2355.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN07950001
    DSCN07950001
    89.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN2366.jpg
    DSCN2366.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN2376.jpg
    DSCN2376.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 11

Zarezhu

Give us an update ;] Bud shots? yield? or did something disastrous happen ><
I've been looking into runnin 4k with co2, and this makes me lean towards scrog as well

Freakin Sweet! Nice job man! I did a Scrog like Screen to help support my tops and train the lower tops. Im at 2.5 weeks right now. Cant wait to see yours at full Flower Time!

:wave:

S

stony2

first concentrate on what substrate you grow in. then your water (might need RO). then your ph. then your watering technique. then nutrients. and THEN concentrate on lights, huge fans, co² etc

you plants are obviously suffering from what i would call a mixture between malnutrition and overfeeding. which could be caused by wrong watering interval or amount, or a wrong ph. also could just be that your soil is no good, too dense or overfertilized

would be surprised if that yields more than 1kg or 2 1/2 lbs, which isnt very good for 4k watts

also your medical patients are not going to be too happy about the product, because those dark green leaves mean lots of chlorophyl and that causes hell of a harsh smoke

there's lots of reading out there how to grow good marihuana. i suggest you do that before installing a ton of lights and a co² tank

greetz
stony

first concentrate on what substrate you grow in. then your water (might need RO). then your ph. then your watering technique. then nutrients. and THEN concentrate on lights, huge fans, co² etc

you plants are obviously suffering from what i would call a mixture between malnutrition and overfeeding. which could be caused by wrong watering interval or amount, or a wrong ph. also could just be that your soil is no good, too dense or overfertilized

would be surprised if that yields more than 1kg or 2 1/2 lbs, which isnt very good for 4k watts

also your medical patients are not going to be too happy about the product, because those dark green leaves mean lots of chlorophyl and that causes hell of a harsh smoke

there's lots of reading out there how to grow good marihuana. i suggest you do that before installing a ton of lights and a co² tank

greetz
stony

Dont let this discourage you, That system is awesome and once you have a round or two under your belt, bingo, 1lb per light my Scroging friend. High amounts of nitrogen are just fine until the end of your flower cycle. If you follow the manufactures suggested strengths for each life cycle it should naturally flush away the nitrogen that is causing the lush look from higher amounts of chlorophyl. A good final flush and following the rule of thumb, flushing for at least 2 weeks, and you should have super aroma and taste. Keep up the good work my friend :dance013:
PS A RECENT UPDATED PIC @ 19 Days in flower, Almost 6 ft tall!

Gooey

Stony2 i agree with some of your observations..however no helpful thoughts just hating aint going to help anyone grow better herb...takes a few runs to get it going proper...glo amigo...happy growing...always something to learn...for all of us.....

Stony2 i agree with some of your observations..however no helpful thoughts just hating aint going to help anyone grow better herb...takes a few runs to get it going proper...glo amigo...happy growing...always something to learn...for all of us.....

Hey all, I kind of dropped off the map in terms of getting back to this site, but plan to as I fell there is a stronger technical skill set that frequents this board.

I approached the limit on pics, and kind of ran out of steam.

Stony2 and Gooey

Thanks for the observations, regardless of tact, I am a grown man and can handle a good talking to.

I did run into some issues during about week 4 of flowering, and was able to get things mostly back on track.

**Are you specifically referring to the dark color of the leaves? I would like to know the specific criteria that led you to that assessment**

It also appeared that I was having issues getting the entire root ball moist with the smart pots, I ended up putting drain pans under the plant, which allowed for the plant to sit in about 1" of water after a water/feeding, and the plants would have that usually sucked back up by the next morning.

So, your comments were spot on, I appreciate the feedback, and would appreciate if you would perhaps give me another review of my current grow

As soon as I can, I'll post the harvest pics, which occurred on/around 12/2/10.

Turned out to kick out right around 4 lbs of nice buds, with about 1 lb of popcorn.

Had it tested at a lab here in MT, 16% THC on the Ice, no real CBD to note. The average THC content in the lab per their method is 12%.

My soil mix continues to evolve, and I'm working with simplicitea currently for some help on my soil mix and tea packages.

My next grow is locked an loaded, and at day 9 of 12/12. Pics will follow as soon as I'm able to post.

S

shuswap

what size screen is that? it looks like 1 inch squares im trying to find a good screen was that to small or did it work out pretty good,the pictures are great thankyou!!

So here are some pics of the last harvest.

Went really well for me. The Ice turned out lovely.

Apparently my caregiver accidentally slipped in 3 bubble kush's in on me, which is hwy I had 3 plants that never seemed to want to do what the others were doing.

Nice to find out at least after the fact

Very thankful for the bountiful harvest

Attachments

• DSCN2677.jpg
    DSCN2677.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2587.jpg
    DSCN2587.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2589.jpg
    DSCN2589.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 9