What's new

SCreme'N Dawg

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for checkin all, much appreciated:D

RW, id like to see um in your GH for sure, heres a few bud shots off the #3 plant. early tokes not to bad:D

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Beautiful nug's CBF :joint:......

Strawberry Dawg at the end of week 8..........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So just 2 week's to go :woohoo:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
for the record i ment that in the MOST possitive way.....ive had many plant's like ^^that one.....truly encrusted....you put on a most excellent show teresa,enjoy the fruit's of you labor:D

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
I had intened to let my Strawberry Dawg run 10 week's.......but life got in the way and ended up running her 12 instead.......here's how she looked befor chop.................

Strawberry Dawg.........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you Teresa:D

great shots, nice chunky lookin buds. its a pleasure to see you found some decent plants from the seed.

CBF

HookaHittaH

Damn guys some nice plants going on in here. I'll never forget that taste of the Screme cut I used to have.. Unfortunately our mother plant died and we lost her.. These pics make me reminisce of what we used to have. Keep up the good work she is a special plant.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Sweet :).....i revegged the same 2 plant's above i posted....there about 2 week's in 12/12...........can't wait the jar's are getting low........:bump:

dogsnob

dam girl you rocked it talk about a great grow very nice job love the trees hope you are well plus our good mate cbf

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
dam girl you rocked it talk about a great grow very nice job love the trees hope you are well plus our good mate cbf

Thank you dogsnob :) very kind of you.........but CBF get's ALL the credit.....he is without doubt 1 of the best there is ;).........you can see more in my Tree thread........starting week 3 of 12/12 so should get good soon........:wave:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
CBF bro. Nice job. How did the Scream x chem. Beans com out. Did u end up
with a lot. Because that's a real nice cross brotha. Interested. Very very interested

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBF bro. Nice job. How did the Scream x chem. Beans com out. Did u end up
with a lot. Because that's a real nice cross brotha. Interested. Very very interested

yeah got a good load of beans, sent some to others, the IC forum auction, and sold some at another site. down to the last F2s i made and goin thru them for a F3 gen.

CBF