What's new

****** Sativas & Hazes *******

I

Iron_Lion

tan said:
Nepjam is good for a 9 weeker, but the nepalese used in this cross (Reeferman's Nepalese, acclimated in Vancouver Canada) has a bit of afghani in its genes to bring it from its original 11 weeks to the present 9 weeks. Nepalese usually takes 11 weeks and is not always easy indoors.

The Jamaican 85 used also has a tad of indica in it. So no, Nepjam is not 100% sativa. It has the effects, but its ceiling has been reduced because of the afghani. Still good for a 9 weeker, maybe the best available for indoor grows.

Interesting stuff to know. The high is much different than I expected.

Grizz

Veteran
HTC has the sun shine #2 that is a Brazilan x DC, I found a sativa pheno that Im flowering now and she is a monster, looks like it will go 90 days at least if not more, OG said it (the brazilan )was one of his all time favorite smokes.

Iron Lion that is one fine looking plant you have there, deffinatly not a typical sativa.

E

ElectroSticky

mmm hmmm

i was reading thrue the thread ,, i noticed the mention of a 20wks flowering sativas ...

that sounds very sativa .. jejeje ... i would love more info on those ....

that ACE nepjam seems delicious and nicely finished .... :joint:

also if someone has info on brazilian sativas and cares to share .... :rasta:

PEACE AND LOVE!

Grizz

Veteran
ElectroSticky said:
mmm hmmm

i was reading thrue the thread ,, i noticed the mention of a 20wks flowering sativas ...

that sounds very sativa .. jejeje ... i would love more info on those ....

that ACE nepjam seems delicious and nicely finished .... :joint:

also if someone has info on brazilian sativas and cares to share .... :rasta:

PEACE AND LOVE!
I just did , check with OG BUB at HTC.

J

jipedestran

umm, the plant on the right is at 3 weeks flowering now. same as the one on the left.

I predict 15 weeks minimum for this to finish. for comparison sake, plant on left is Lifesaver

Plant on right side is Mothers Finest from Sensi, new to me pheno.

peace
jip

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
De puta madre Ras, de putisima madre!

That is some mean ass looking cannabis, if I may say so, impressive to say the least.

Evil 1

southern african varieties have huge differences in there flowering time, the thing is when you use bagseed you dont really know what the parents where.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've got a few african seeds durban poison seedlings growing at the mo and i'm hopeing for a few fast flowering pheno's,which i'll proberbly use to outcross to 1 of my longer flowering sativa's .

fingers crossed..

Evil 1

I wish I knew where people got the durban pioson that everyone keeps talking about because seriously the durban that i'v smoked doesnt come close to anything thats said on the forums and this is after smoking for 11 years different varieties, thing is the field growers out here just use the random seeds from thier harvests for the next harvest so the chances of finding something nice in a bag is slim to none. If you have a pure DP strain I would cross it with a heavy yeilding indica to see what the harvest is like I'v had good results with crossing a large Rooibaard Female with an afgahni I grow and the yield surpassed both parents took on most of the fathers traits smell, taste flowering time But the high was nice very phsycoactive just made me and my friends laugh with a good cieling on it. One thing I would like to say is personally I like Lesotho varieties I know there are a few varieties with lesotho in it but if you would like a suggestion from someone in SA this would be it just because of how electrifying the high is.

D

Don Cotyle

AHHH Love a good Sativa! When I grow one out I usually do a dual grow, a faster 70 day flowering hybrid( in this case Orange Diesel on the left) and a sativa( Sam the Skunkmans Oldschool Thai Haze x Skunk #1 on the right) this will give you something to smoke while your waiting for the sativa to finish!!!

Here's the orange deisel ready for harvest at 70 days and the Thunk(it just takes too long to keep typeing ThaiHaze x Skunk#1) at 70 days floweing!

Here's the Thunk almost ready for harvest, she went 150+ days from seed, she hit the 7' cealing at 60 days flowering and after the OD was harvested I had to drop her to the bottom of the rez tank(2'down) to get some much needed headroom. I also spread her out along the back and side walls, removed the reflecter and hung the lamp vertically. They are definatly worth the wait but you better be a very patient grower! Drop your nitrogen levels during flowering stage to help subdue the streach. She was only vegged for 30 days to get some height on the OD, it's better to start them from 12/12!!! That closet is 3'x3'x7' =P

A few of the lower buds turned purple!!!

Most cured as elongated runners

Don't forget to click on pix to enlarge!!! Don :joint:

Last edited:
J

jipedestran

nice Don just think if you had the proper space and light from jump

pretty pics

peace
jip

D

Don Cotyle

Thanks jipedestran, just working with what I had ;) I'm building a 3' x5' room with an air cooled 1k HPS so next round I'll really have something to show!!!=P