What's new

Sativa organic grow with ace seeds (Panama, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze)

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • African lineage

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

KA5H at day 73 on the flowering stage.
Aroma is really incensey with notes of leather and decaying flower petals.

1000006544.jpg
1000006553.jpg
1000006520.jpg

oldworld

@oldworld

How is the Panama x Malawi grow going ?
It's doing good. Not interesting enough for any pictures yet, though.

These Ace seeds grow very nicely. We're at about 4 nodes and 4 inches tall. It's probably time to transplant, but i don't see roots yet, and I don't want to mess it up pulling it out when it's not ready. Just got the first little bit of food today, I saw the cotyledons yellowing out. That never happened with the Killer A5 Haze, they stayed green until they got shadowed out.
Day 65 in the flowering stage.

Killer A5 Haze is progressing slowly but surely. She is still healthy and her buds are really fat.

View attachment 18998918
View attachment 18998919

Wow, these seem to have exploded over the last week or so. I feel like the last picture I saw it was still just a fuzzy little stick. Your Killer A5 is looking a lot like the one I have on week 5 (not the maturity), so I'm looking forward to see how that one goes.

PadawanWarrior

Day 80 in the flowering stage.
Nice fade on the Killer A5 Haze ... maybe just a bit to early !

View attachment 19007120
What you're calling a fade looks like phosphus deficiency to me. It's easy to get with organics. It looks like you've been plucking the leaves when they start dying. You want to leave those on the plant. The plant's using the P out of the leaves and when you pluck one it just starts taking it from another. Those big buds are needing lots of it right now.

It happens all the time to me. When it does I've been giving then some high P bat guano and it stops progressing in a week or two. They all look really nice though. Nice job.

FeelHaze

What you're calling a fade looks like phosphus deficiency to me. It's easy to get with organics. It looks like you've been plucking the leaves when they start dying. You want to leave those on the plant. The plant's using the P out of the leaves and when you pluck one it just starts taking it from another. Those big buds are needing lots of it right now.

It happens all the time to me. When it does I've been giving then some high P bat guano and it stops progressing in a week or two. They all look really nice though. Nice job.

You are right. Seems like a PK deficiency. Probably because I stopped feeding too soon, thinking plants would be done at the end of this week. Thing is they started reflowering, throwing those little foxtails, and they probably will need at least one more week to mature them.

Latest posts

Latest posts