What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa organic grow with ace seeds (Panama, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze)

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • African lineage

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

Stunning….beautiful plants man! Your passion and skills are evident, as is your excellent taste in sativas….best vibes to you on a happy, and heavy, harvest!
Thanks for the kind words @soopy 🙏
I ain't no master grower but I'm surely passionate about cannabis.

FeelHaze

@oldworld That specific Panama pheno is really nice. It is already quite frosty and smell like lemon/mango and incense.

I'm planning to grow a Panama Haze (Panama x Oldtimer's Haze) on my next run.

FeelHaze

Panama bud close up. Thick pistils and a bit of frost action.

1000005245.jpg

Nextgeneration73

Looking good. Halfway there!

That Panama is looking nice. I never even considered it before.
When people say halfway there, are you talking halfway of flowering there, or halfway from seedling/germination there? Because another few told me halfway there for mine...

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Malawi is a wild bitch. What a unique and crazy foxtail structure. Its just the begining.

For those disliking foxtails, you can keep on smoking your PGR beasters !

1000005319.jpg
1000005316.jpg
1000005315.jpg

FeelHaze

Awesome bongs, which one do you go for the most?

Thanks @goingrey

Since I've been vaporizing my herbs most of the time for the last couple years, I've been using the a lot the purple one and the bubbler bong (the two on the right) since they work well with a dynavap.

I still smoke regular bong hits on special occasion, parties and also to test my products to have a good idea of the full spectrum effects. I like the classic beaker and the green bong for those potent hits.

The bong on the left is retired as it is cracked a bit from the inside.

Bubbler bong + Dynavap
1000005433.jpg

What is your favorite glass piece or consumption method ?

Last edited:

Kimes

Otterly brilliant journal so far, good job !

Really loving what I see there. Long way ahead still before the finish line, wishing you good success!

:groupwave:
:party::woohoo::kewlpics::thanks:

FeelHaze

I just use a straight tube, easy to clean hehe. Only use it with the Tinymight 2 vape. Don't smoke bong hits anymore, it seems. The vape bong is just like, good enough, you know what I mean?

I 100% know what you mean ahah !

Dry herb vape + bong gives a really good psychoactive high and the taste is really pure. The effects are strain specific but tends to be more on the clear headed side of the spectrum.

Regular bong hits have that unique old school vibe to them. The effects also seems to be a bit more complex. Depending on the strain, you can get stupid stone or have a nice psychedelic experience.

Still, health is a priority for me so I vaporize most of the time. I do bong hits a couple times per year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts