What's new

san diegos finest seeds

StellarP

ICMag Donor
Those look nice Smoketrees! What camera are you shooting with?

A.Smith- The Swt#3 x Purple Joy are good to go at 56-60 days, have not had any go past 63.....the tooth influence...in the top (awful)picture the purple coloration comes from the Purple Joy/Dabney.

As for breeding.......should provide hearty parenting stock.....good mix with the blues.

Watcha got in mind?

Cheers
StellarP

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ive got a canon 20d that im still figuring out all the settings with... The other pics are with my cell phone that i take most the pics with cause its quick and easy

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin nice bro! damn valley x dubble? gonna fucking dank. hope you get some beans this time!

forgot to post these here
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

chem99 before the chop. gnarly garlic/catpiss/chem funk :D thanks subrob for making these. gonna be sure to make f2's when i pop the rest of my pack. gonna run her for wax tonite, cant wait :D still havent smoked any of yhe dried flowers yet, havent really been puffing flowers lately

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Here's a couple of the Cindy Walker (Dago Walker x C99) - a very colorful cross! Couple more weeks...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thanks:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
those should make for some really interesting crosses. definitely a whole clusterfuck of genes in the mix

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
That Chem4Haze ought to be a powerful hit. I think Chen4 is strongest of the Chem's, what Haze did you use on that?
Whatever you used it is it's lookin delicious.

N

Nondual

what Haze did you use on that?
Whatever you used it is it's lookin delicious.
I believe he used the Mystery Haze :). Damn that thing looks killer at this point. What kind of smells are you getting? Resin production is primo. How much longer you figure she has to go? that male should at least maintain the potency. Interested to see how the fragrance/flavors come out. Should be good smoke. I'm stoked.

N

Nondual

Yeah, Chem 4 & Haze is a sweet combo. Flowers look great, Trees. :good:
I always thought Chem 4 was a bit flat in some ways. Potent but didn't do it for me. Hopefully that male will add a bit of zing and complexity. If that male adds any of the positive traits it carries the cross should be a winner! Only thing is it may knock Chem 4's great yields back.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ghost-nice job man! Its kind of a scary cross huh? Ha..the hash might be something to be careful with..thanks for showing those to us throughout!
----terpene..you have referred to cindy walker as a cross that I did....get comfortable w 'we'...ha..you deserve as much credit as I! And thanks
---smoke-been thinking...you def right...I would like to play w reversals a bit more...hit tahoe x dago walker(r) w tahoe(r)...still a bit much dago
---nondual-you are correct sir! Mystery haze...an old timer gifted us that pollen...he wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't special...sure am glad I got it...also have some ecsd x mystery haze!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
that plant pictured is at 30 days flower. The smell is pretty much straight from the daddy... I dont smell any chem 4 in there... But chem 4 is always a very faint smell in my opinon... Like a mix of cedar and wheat, very mellow. But this chem4haze smells very very much like some sample of nugs i tried a while back, from a relative of the father.

N

Nondual

Looks nice for 30 days and should pack it on pretty good. Yeah I always thought the Chem 4 was a bit subdued in fragrance and dad's line is pretty fragrant/flavorful. Healthy plant!

caligula

Here's a nug shot of Riot Seeds White Strawberries grown by Elemental Wellness Collective, San Jose. It's pulling in more of a tab than OG Kushes or any other strain... nuts eh?!

Attachments

• 382812_337135909646144_121518841207853_1344781_1335167681_n.jpg
    382812_337135909646144_121518841207853_1344781_1335167681_n.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 12

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Nice work everyone!!

How is the smell on that cindy walker Terpene?

odor control a necessity?

:gday:

Heh, its a stinky strain, but not traditionally stinky. Since I'm a med patient, I'm really unconcerned with smell, but if I have company coming over I open one of these: http://www.freshwaveiaq.com/products/gel-products
(its like ona, but used commercially in places like slaughterhouses, and its cheaper. 16oz should last you a month or so.)

When I'm not using Freshwave, Cindy Walker's funk is strongly tangerines and citrus, with sweeter hints from the C99, strawberry maybe? I have a good friend who walks in, deeply inhales and then asks me what I'm running. When I had Cindy Walkers in final flower, he asked me if I had been cutting up tangerines all day - he had no idea it was pot. The Dago walker phenos have funny smells from gasoline/rubber mixed with citrus, to the wierd funk associated with Dago Walker - I referred to it once as "tangerine grapefruit plaid tasting funkiness."

That tahoe walker has got to just be awesome, chemhaze is stacking nicely as well. :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts