What's new

Sammet's Sensational Sensimilla Shindig

hanfiking

NO WAY dude at least it wasn't just before flowering or something, do you still have backup seeds?? good luck man!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I've been playing with the idea of setting up a smaller tent, just for some mothers and doing the whole perpetual cloning thing. I've just come into some money, so was thinking about purchasing the mini bud-box ( think it's 75cm x 75cm x 100cm ) and a 200W CFL to make some mothers.

I've managed to get hold of some Barney's Sweet Tooth, and Big Buddah Cheese so think i'll run these in the new tent. Hopefully some of the DP should pull through but I'm not convinced. Day old seedlings, exposed to the full heat of a 600W cooltube with no protection, they look pretty fried.

My own fault for not rechecking my setup fully after the last run.
:badday: I'll let you guys know if they manage to pull through.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right, well at least something good has come from loosing these beans. I've just ordered a budbox mini and a 250W blue spectrum envirolight (one to hang in the 600W tent too).

I'm going to run the mini tent as a propegation/mother room and use the big tent for veg and flowering. Once I grow out some mothers I'll start a perpetual grow :D

Show should restart on tuesday when I get the stuff :wave:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Awesome thread you got going. You have some good strains I see. :joint:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more good news, seems the White Widow, Green Spirit and Oasis have all pulled through. (actually the oasis was being a slow poke so wasn't in the tent when the accident happened) All the others are cooked :badday: I'll germ some more tomorrow, along with some Cheese and Sweet Tooth. Until then :wave:

C

Cibin

Good to hear some of them survived... Hope they turn out killer for you!

Bøf

Hey man. Sorry to hear bout your beans.Yesterday I woke up to four ww at 4-5 cm, that had "fallen" out of my mother closset. Two of theese had been upside down with the weight of a wet rockwhoolcube on top of them from some time through the night. I could kick myself for letting that happen. They seem to survive but the rate at wich they were growing are deffinetly slowed down at the moment. I know how you feel, but glad to hear some of them survived :)

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got all the stuff today. New tent and lights, new seeds, and new fancy skins/bubbler. Can't put up any photos because the upload is broken again :(

The White Widow is struggling at the moment. It's still touch and go.

The Oasis and Green Spirit are doing pretty well, growing their first set of leaves :)

They're all nestling safely under a 200W Envirolight blue CFL, instead of the 600W HPS cool tube, much better. :D

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers superstrain - I'll get pictures up when the site starts working again properly.

I've presoaked 5 cheese, 3 sweet tooth and another twilight and put them into some peat pucks. They're now sitting in a propegator at approx 77f.

:wave:

King llama

Sammet, SuperStrain - I'm also vegging my seedlings under a 200w Blue CFL. We should get club Jackets :cool: I'm using Biobuzz allmix.

How far away are you keeping the lights and what sort of temps are you guys getting? Just curious....

Sorry to hear about the lost plants Sammet, good luck with the replacements. I'm suprised I haven't killed my babies yet.

Take it easy,

Llama

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, club jackets, I like it.

I've got the 200W cfl about 4-5cm away from the seedlings. Day time temp between 78-82f, night time temp 68-72f.

It's running on a 20/4 schedule at the moment. And my RH is approx 40%, but I use a little propergator for seedlings which is about 70-80%.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is gonna be one long post:

21338littlelarge.jpg

And baby budbox was born. 200W blue envirolight

Here's the Green Spirit

21338greenspirit1.jpg

21338greenspirit2.jpg

Here's the Oasis

21338Oasis1.jpg

21338oasis3.jpg

Here's what I've got in the prop:

:wave:

Last edited:

i_score

now thats how one should start a grow!!very nice and clean man, and those beans sound killer, you should get some very dank buds from those genes!! :lurk:

peace!! :rasta:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Iscore - it's only clean because it's new! It always starts out that way.... I won't post a photo of the XL tent's floor lol.

Well the white widow finally died today. Though she might pull through, but the 600W had taken it's toll. The green spirit and oasis seem to be doing fine though, one of them is starting to get purplish tints to the leaves already. Maybe because my nighttime temps are getting into the mid 60s.

All the cheese has sprouted out of the peat pucks today, with the sweet tooth still emerging. Placed the prop into the tent so that it can get some light. Going to transplant the peat pucks into coco coir pots soon. :wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the odd couple:

21338oasispurp3.jpg
21338greenspiritred2.jpg

21338oasispurp1.jpg
21338greenspiritred11.jpg

Cheese! (not fem)

21338cheeseseed1.jpg

Sweet Tooth (fem)

21338sweetseed1.jpg

Uh oh, Looks like the new tent has been busted!

21338cat2.jpg

21338cat11.jpg

"I know what you're growing in there and I approve"

Latest posts

Latest posts