What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

trybud

Thats why i have the ethics issue. part of me says that the clearlake mkt IS a reputable source and i should be able to trust them (or shift the blame to justalilrowdy....kidding)...ive decided not to even mention clones of stuff i get that are not fully tested. this isn't about money or being able to pump more clones out, just trying to find a way to get variation in strains offered quicker. i'll only drop stuff that ive ran endlessly and keep the trusted but untested stuff for private use...

kinger

Veteran
is anybody going to the cheech and chong show next sunday at the memorial ?
Any other clubs carry clones in sac?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Trybud- that fool at horizon killed all his clones sprayin um with somethin... damnit.... When u think youll be able to do another drop of the chem d?

its420

Man, I wish I could start a club, all these people just dont have a clue on how to run a business. My ATF is still struggling a bit from the neglect from there. My clones from Blue Sky are WAY behind everything else (I know I bought them...they were under rooted) It's just....No one is REALLY rockin a good club, you know?!
Peace

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Well if someone here has money to invest and wants to open a club here in Sac holler at me, I wouldnt mind workin in a club and have tooken a lot of business classes in jc, we could make it happen.

trybud

sry guys. had a bunch of stuff dampen off so i wont drop until maybe later next week.. im gonna try to set those guys straight on how to maintain their clones and starts. maybe they killed off the fungus gnats too.. had my friend pick up from clearlake today. i got schrom and pineapple punch. got some smaller mothers instead of clones so ive ripped some cuts already and im making room to run the moms for my spring greenhouse crop to verify.. if its its the real deal schrom i'll have some for summer, maybe early may..

Grunt

I live in the central valley and planned a trip to LA to pick up some great genetics. I attempted to get you all a batch of them for your clubs but it didn't work out. I wasn't tryin to make any money, just spreadin the love.
Sometimes just feelin good about helpin people out is reward enough. Maybe next time. Grunt

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I'm sick of hearing about all these shitty situations everybody has to deal with... I haven't ventured out into the clubs in Sac just yet but have seen the results and horror stories so I'm on a mission to open a "Good Club" shit might even call it The Good Shop haha but seriously I really want to see a bunch of us from these boards get together and fix our strain scene here in the capital!!! I just know if a few of us like Get Mo, trybud ect ran a club it would be the shiz cuz I see we spend a lot of time on here just showing our love for the plant and passion for real strains and not for profit! Lets keep talking this over till it happens and any ideas for what you'd want to see in a club let it be known...

J

Jeff Lebowski

Hey there guys/gals/what have yous/, I'm new (sort of) to the area and am used to Socal pharmacies with an impressive collection of medicine allowing a patient to make a more educated decision. I am looking for a pharmacy, a trusted one mind you, that has a good selection of indicas for decent $$. I am guessing there will be some price difference between here and down south, but I can deal as long as the medicine is accurate and great quality. Does anyone have a good Sacto recommendation they are willing to toss up for me? It seems Norcal (minus the bay) is a ghost town for pharmacies and I refuse to turn to the street for my meds. Thanks everyone, good luck and health~

highbrid

So has anyone been to horizon lately? If so what cuts do they have in and how healthy are they looking? I would really like something sour but will settle for something "different". As the only thing thats out there and available (to most of us) is the sr71 cuts in which im very tired of growing. Please help me out guys I just moved into a new place and I now have the space I always wanted and Im all set up, I just need verified cuts thats worth growing. Thanks in advance guys.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Try callin horizon up, they will tell u if they got clones and probly which ones, hugs is real phone friendly and always go into detail. Looking for club or #? check my sig under club list.

its420

Yo Lebowski, for med's I go to Capitol Wellness @ X & 14th st. They seem to get the best quality herbs in SAC, that I have seen anyway (I havent been everywhere yet, others can surely chime in). Their prices really arent bad, from what I heard med's are more $$$ down south, I hope you are suprised. They dont sell babies thou.

Highbrid, I would also consider the drive to clear lake www.goodkarmagrowers.com as theirs are the healthiest girls in my garden by far. Can call or e-mail them, they are very nice. The Chem D I got up there is just steller after 2 weeks of veg. Sour D also. The thing I learned about the clubs is there is ZERO consistency of supply and quality. There are really good suppliers and really bad ones, the clubs seem to buy from both. Best advice: Take the day and make the rounds to all the places, be very choosy, be prepared to see some crap, lol. There are GOOD finds thou 4 sure, my room is filled from clubs.

Good luck PEACE

highbrid

Hey thanks 420... I went to clearlake before (lil rowdy blew some good ass ape with me) but I was not impressed with the clone selection. The GDP I got from rowdy (spelling) was the shhhh, the sour bub..was well, not sour bubble. Romulan was a no go. Grape ape (though she smoked me out with some good grape candy tasting meds) was a no go. But I must stick up for her, the only one that was from rowdy was the Gdp which was off the hook. Dam man..... Looks like Im going to humb county or La. Good thing is, If im forced to drive down to la Im gonna make hella cuts and not try to drop nothing to the clubs, just MED growers who have space to give cuts to good MED patients for FREE that dont want to or just simply cant take the drive down south or wayyyy up north. This should not be this hard. But hey somebody gotta step up.

its420

Yea, half the stuff at clear lake wasnt to my liking, same as every other club I hit up. Your thoughts about cutting out the clubs is well, their own fault really. They just arent stepping up and providing the quality. We need the access to top strains just like everyone else. The whole 'Keep this strain in "The Family"' bullshit is tantamount to criminal activity, imho. I have been exposed to norcal "family" that holds 'elite cuts' out of clubs, and other growers hands. Ok, explain the peace and love and family in that. They want my buddy with terrible MS to buy bud, wont hook him up with cuts, lmfao. They are closer to straight up criminals imho, and NOT part of the medical movement. Seems they are annoyed about all us new growers, why? Cause they dont hold or do anything special anymore? What are they afraid of, loosing money? Im with you Bro, what-ever it takes to make it work. For all of us.
Peace
Keep us updated

highbrid

F..ck it bro..im going down to la and gonna grab a few cuts I know bayarea dudes will love. The only thing is, I think I can only buy 12 down there....so I gotta make it count on my selection. The big downside is I need wayyyyyy more than that to fill my spot as Im going big or NOT HAVING a home to go to...so veg time is coming but cuts from all of em are also coming to all patients so...there is MUCH good with the little bad. In fact I think im gonna pass on the headband even if it is the real deal, just to get my/our hands on some pre 98, shrom, og (of all sorts) chem, straw cream, hogs breath, dabney,xxx, and we all can go on for ever. Its in the makings...like two weeks or so but I hope one. I'll keep you guys (bayarea) updated. Where is darpth...I know he needs this.

L.H.P

F..ck it bro..im going down to la and gonna grab a few cuts I know bayarea dudes will love. The only thing is, I think I can only buy 12 down there....so I gotta make it count on my selection. The big downside is I need wayyyyyy more than that to fill my spot as Im going big or NOT HAVING a home to go to...so veg time is coming but cuts from all of em are also coming to all patients so...there is MUCH good with the little bad. In fact I think im gonna pass on the headband even if it is the real deal, just to get my/our hands on some pre 98, shrom, og (of all sorts) chem, straw cream, hogs breath, dabney,xxx, and we all can go on for ever. Its in the makings...like two weeks or so but I hope one. I'll keep you guys (bayarea) updated. Where is darpth...I know he needs this.

you could stop in @ nncc, colorado colective, and sun valley caregivers get 12 @ each and find everything on your list.........

J

Jeff Lebowski

Thanks 420 for the heads up. I'm not looking for any thing I can propagate, just something to medicate. And again, I'm looking for high quality indicas to keep me going. I appreciate the love~

In addition, I am also looking for a pharmacy with good edibles too, perhaps some oils and rubs as well. I had assumed the compensation end of things were more expensive here, but nonetheless I need the stuff so I'll bite the bullet. It sucks having to drive forever to get meds. I'm used to a 5 minute drive to multiple pharmacies if needed. I hope I'm impressed with Sacto's finest :)

Last edited:

its420

I've never bought an edible in a club that worked for me. I did notice Horizon had butter, that might be a way to go. Hugs is family run and they make their own good, from what I read, havent been there. The indica's at X & 14th are some of the better, dont go for ingrid, its crap imho and they push it if asked whats good. Let your nose tell you, and crystal color. Watch out for early picked fancy bud, i take my lupe. They girls are always like, wow! I gotta laugh. The dudes either shut up, or cut the crap and be honest.

Honestly, I would go to lots of clubs in one day, like a club crawl, you get free edible or gram of herb or joint at places, is fun. They all go thru sooooooo much product, its always hit and miss.
Hope this helps, good luck
Peace

trybud

i fixed my dampening off issue. the new cuts are firmly stuck in the oasis, not spinning around on a mushy stem. i see quite a few g13 x SD,ATF, gods gift, blueberry. some HK x SK1 and chemD. i have a cheese mom thats pretty good but those cuts were hit hardest by the stem rot. hopefully they'll be at horizon by the end of the week and then drops will be regular again......

Status
Not open for further replies.