What's new

Rounders DMT & Sourbuble Bx1 Grow

what up folks just thought i show ya how the Sourbuble is going from clone, oh by the way very easy to clone and fast rooting. the Soubbule about 4 weeks in flower from clone from last run..

thanks HYF it was very good,strong nighttime meds and smooth,will get a better bud this time as i had to pull the last one a week early but was still dank,

G

guest3854

Looks like they're developing well Rounders . Keep it up .

Hold yer fire , it's all 'bout finding tha right pheno and it's possible to find in one pack ...

Be well y'all ,
Steele

thanks alot Steele and got my DMT showed its sex and is a female very excited to get her back, going to put her in flower in about 2-3 weeks and this time make sure i take cuts,

well her is the SB a liitle past week 6 and boy are these trichs big, but what sucks is the PM is back so trying to fight that off. i know i can make it to week 8 but wanted them to get that extra kick an let it go a full 63 days, goin to cross my fingers

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
cornflake said:
VH the DMT is a pheno of Sour Bubble, id'ed and nicknamed so by steele. Here's more discussion and explanation....
Thanks. I'm kind of wondering if they end up finding some original SB phenos when they grow out the DMT anyway. But I would also imagine the high and effects of DMT are pretty close to the original SB and that's what matters, that's what I'm interested in.