What's new

Round 2...

dubmantx

Growdoc those were some awsome pics. Glad you thew all your fish back cause those mountain lakes are pretty fragile. But what an amazing view. Where in the world was that? Or is that too much info.
I like that little flat squished mummia.

HairyBass

Great grow! Watching this closely. Your vacation sounds like it rocked. "So many fish I lost count". With that you turned me a deep shade of green! :D Sounds like a great time. :yes:

issack

Veteran
Ha HA....love the scooter....is that a custom exaust????...lol..

We gotta race bro!!!!!!...

issack

Veteran
color is stock...but the rims and all the other goodies i did myself...thanks guys...

O

OHenry

I bought an '05 636. Picked it up the day after my IC Cup trip and dumped it with 70 miles on it! FUN FUN FUN! Wasn't hurt so I don't really care...but damn that sucked!

Growdoc...looks great. I'm intrigued by ur methods. Nice stuff. OH

Where u @ this years cup?

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
A new scooter and a 100+ AngelDust in the ground...big fat Mummia...fresh off a nice fishin trip...life is rough, but you do what ya gotta do. Those scooters are fun to tool around on. What do they say, "A big chick and a scooter are alot alike, both fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on um." :petting: :biglaugh:

Nice rice rocket issack..Kawi Ninja 636.. :yes:

ehonda187

I like the clone bed Idea a lot. I am sure glad you started another page because the other one was a monster!! It should be interesting to see how it all turns out!
You can still get the front wheel up on the scooter if ya wanted to GrowDoc, just takes a little coaxing and a hard pull..:wink:

3legdog

Beautiful pics

Beautiful pics

Great photos all the way around. I especially love the outdoor ones :woohoo: & man just the talk of fishing has me contemplating going to the creek this evening for a few smallies & chain pickeral. Best of luck with your new thread & beds..lookn' good as always :joint: Peace 3ld :wave:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
UPDATE...

UPDATE...

AngelDust at 60 days...

BubbleDust is at 39 days...

Mummia also at 39 days...

New BD clones at 23 days...

And last but not least 100 seedlings of AngelDust, yet to be sexxed...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
UPDATE...

UPDATE...

OK here goes... AngelDust is at 63days

BD clones are at 42 days into flowering...

Mummia also at 42 days...

The new AngelDusts are starting to sex, they went in at 13-14 days of age and i dont wanna do the math right now...they could be better, always learning!

and i forgot to get pics of the other BD clones, next time!

Growdoc

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Those AngelDust nugs are lookin nice and beefy...the Mummias are nice little fatties...why I could just pinch their cheeks..packum in the bowl..and :bongsmi:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I dont think it will be to much longer until some of the girls hit the chopping block... We shall try, but my tummy says yummy...

Growdoc

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Looking good GD :joint:

After all those lovely pics I might see about getting some of your BD if it's ever around on Seedbay again :canabis:

:biglaugh: Just seen your new sig, I guess I'll check that out then :D

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
UPDATE...

UPDATE...

BD clones mixxed with Mummia at 49 days flowering...

the mixxed in Mummia

The newer BD clones at 33 days flowering

Andthe new AngelDust seedlings, i have lost count of days so i will not try to say... but now they are finished sexxing and have been moved around, all females left, i hope...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
UPDATE...

UPDATE...

Ok here we have BubbleDust clones at 55 days, normaly i would take her at 60... but i will let her go a bit longer this time... shall we say 10 more days, i think is right!

This is AngelDust that i have lost count of... i think its 13-15 days vegg and now about 14 days into flowering but i am not sure, dont quote me please!

I have forgotten pics of the others because i am so into my BubbleDust right now, i should have pics of Mummia and the other batch of BubbleDust clones, but guess what, i am high!!?

Growdoc