What's new

Pux's Ikea File Cabinet Grow

NOFpuXnk

Update Day 21

Everything seems to be going along okay.. i wish that i was a more experienced grower so i could make them shoot up faster. maybe next time.

hi soulshine i recently took a look at your grow.. u know what ur doing. thanks a lot for the info on the fan and carbon scrubber. i really wanna use the one u did now if i can find one of those fans.

sup subnoize, yeah you and soul where the first to comment on the clock in the first pic of the thread... it actually was 420 when i was taking those pics.. i shoulda bin smoking..

hey mr_ed yeah mircale grow is what i used on my first grow i know u dont need much.. yeah flowering is stinky as fuck. my first grow was in my parents house and its a big house.. and when u walked in teh front door u could smell my 4 little plants clear as day.

delta9, i already half payed for a 150hps so i think that is gonna end up being the veg bocks now.

PlantConiesseur thanks for posting on my thread :D

ill throw you all some more K's when i can
later,
pux

Mr_Ed

Looking god man, I will be getting some new pics up of my plants real soon. The growth from day 20 to day 30 for me was incredible so just be patient and your girls will shine!

SoulShine

Hey Pux,
They look good & healthy! Nice short plants. I see some yellow bottom leaves but not really sure what that means. Would have to do some searching / reading. Are you giving them nutes? Maybe somethings missing? Somebody can probably tell us. Otherwise they are coming along nicely. Yours are 21 days, and mine are at just 10. Yours seem HUGE to me! K+ man

Soulshine

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey dude, nice to see some other Canadian growers representing. There is really not much you can do to make them speed up their growing, other than good lights, nutes, and just leave them alone, they take care of themselves. The problem I have is that I am constantly checking on them all day, and I am expecting something new each time.

Good luck with your grow

NOFpuXnk

Update Day 27

Hello again everyone. Do you think its ok that this morning while i was asleep my cat helped itself to some water with miracle grow in it? oh well! little late now!

Koroz - Thanks for the post mam, i like any reply even a short one...

Mr_Ed - you where right the growth this week was pretty amazing, i think they might actually be still alive

PlantConiesseur - WOO HOO! :yes:

SoulShine - Yeah the bottom leaves on one of my girls was still from the veg cab.. it was a horrible weed oven to grow in.. and bottom leaves are always discarded after they have done there job supporting the plant.

Dr Dog - yeah i know i just gotta be patient guy OH CANADA!

clowntown - YOUR GROW IS OWESOME! i love ur icon. thanks for checkin my grow out!

My roomate got an awesome new camera.. so the pics should be a little nicer.. at least this week. REMEMBER I LOVE K's AND KOMMENTS!
so keep em comin,
later, :wave:
pux

SoulShine

WOW, what a difference a week makes. They are coming along nicely! Hey, if the cat starts flowering, you might be on to something!! Is it a female? Ha! Nice to see the update, my man!
Soulshine

NOFpuXnk

Thanks for Posting Soulshine :D i was worried i wasent going to get a reply on this update. K+ for you again when i can.

I took this pic with my buddys cam the same day as that update and just wanted to throw it into the thread, cuz it almost looks like i have a working veg chamber..

23951whatever_009.JPG

i did my budget and im about 100 - 150$ away from finishing my flowering closet..

but the next time ill have a free 100$ is about the 6th of august :badday:

so i just hope the girls wont outgrow this cab till then..

also i might get evicted for many reasons.. this grow is absolutly a pipedream.

Later,
pux

Mr_Ed

Glad to see the weed oven is no more man! Tie those bitches down and you will have enouph room in the cab for another month easy. They will love you more for it in the end.

The rubber band method is easy and gives you a reason to play with your plants every day which is always nice.

Anyway way you go those are some nice looking plants. Stay safe

S.O.T.G.

Thanx for the inspiration

Thanx for the inspiration

Sweet man, I like the undercover clone box! I'm sure that if the rest of the house is clean they'll never look in there! I have always been using prefab boxes and propagators, but in the end it's more risky and also more expensive, and he results are not that much better.

So, I'm gonna start putting some more effort in my clone boxes and libraries seeing as some creativity can go a long way.

Thanx for the inspiration bra,

S.O.T.G.

Last edited:

BorisTheBlaze

HOLY FUCKING GODDAMN BITCH FUCK SHIT!!!!!!

haha do you see how that looks bad in the middle of a thread. i dont mind swearing but could you stop with the giant letters. :rant: sorry about the complaints im not tryin to be negative but i think a few other people have the same thing in mind as myself. on a brighter note... your plants are looking awesome.. i know its hard to start them in a small space thats exactly what i had to do.

peace

boris

blakhash

HAHA that Giant Cussing font threw me off a couple times, if he wants to cuss its his choice. it is also why Icmag put a ignore button next to his name.

plants are looking good tho what day are you at??

NOFpuXnk

Update Day 34

YES! its update time again guys and gals! without further delay.

Mr Ed yeah weer both having a great time with our grows.. i love ur new setup..

SOTG you are a superior grower to me in many ways. u may come in handy in the future... and i think now that uve learned wich was is rite side up on ur camera that we are gonna really enjoy your threads to come.

BorisTheBlaze Welcome to the grow! THANKS DOOD i love the BIG TEXT although i have never used the word "bitch" to give people props on there threads.. if ule read closely next time my words are very stratigec :D

Blackash whats up man.. ur around these forums a lot.. thankyou for pointing out that if the forum gives me the option to have big bold swears, everyone else here can live with it or fuckign ignore me!

K+ all around,
pux