What's new

PURPLE MONKEY BALLS

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Monkey Balls aka DC aka HDC :D
DC10-5.jpg

Thank Wyane and Raco for dropping in, I am havin' a Funky 'ol' time out here in the Med State, and It's almost time for the patients to get their med's... And boy o boy do I Love to see them go into needing hands...

I am also glad to know that they are all getting well flushed Conciously grown meds...
These people deserve it!

It's kinda hard to part with it at the point of parting with it but hey it's not all for me and hell I wouldn't know what to do with it, I sure can't smoke it all....
:D and if I did I wouldn't ever get anything done LOL.....

RACO-- Can you tell me how long you let yours go? and maybe a description OF YOUR DC/MB/HDC, (flavor, aroma, and finishing time)

Just to know how it turns out over there, It sure looks good enough to eat lol

Peace

Last edited:

One Love

Definitely looks like an Afghan strain there. Nice colors and frosty buds to boot! Well done with the monkey's balls!
:rasta:

J

JeffSpicoli

ya i always thought purple monkey balls WAS deep chunk, but youre pics are def. not the pure deep chunk... If anything looks like youre cut has a way better yield!
Sick shots bandit!

WOW, I thought this thread was dead, LOL... Thanks a lot all for your interest in this plant...

Since then I have still kept her around, and I will be using her in a few projects,

The Smoke was definately strong but still mobile.... The pain in my knees was gone for about 3 hours, I rested well that night with sweet Dreams of purple Nuggets and Funky 'ol Affie aromas...lol:woohoo:

Flavors: Hashy, Ol schoolish, skunky undertone maybe mixed with a sourness..

Aromas: Straight Hash, Chocolate, Sour undertones...

High: was strong, not heavy(potent though, just not heavy), i was able to get some shit done, well resting, my appetite stayed the same so no appetite stimulation... Very relaxing, pain relieving too...

Yield was not what i expected from the size of the plant and how much I trained it, :

The bush shown here yielded: (if my memory serves me well) at 52-56 grams, i was expecting more like 3 Zips from her but I think I got about 2 before I gave my helper a few nugs of it, mybe i gave more than I wanted...lol

Hope this is what ya guys expected, lol, I am not very good at giving the Actual SMoke Report, hahahahaa..

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

Bless all, please stay safe!

ps. I wanna say thank You to :
Raco Big Brother OG Organic
GetMo Jitamon
Outlaw Big Herb
Jeff Spicoli Rainman
LemonSKunk CCfromTCC
One love King Kong
Lil Wayne Barnt
Money Mike

and all who appreciate the Plant, and thank HTC, Raco, RW, and TOM HILL, and all who are working to keeping this line around, Blessings to all!

Take care and stay Safe! :wave:

Thank you brother Lokes and Brother Money Mike...

i am in the end of week 4/28days... of bloom.. and I wil be updating the other thread hopefully with some more buds, Creator Willing! i hope you guy;s like what;s commming up....

Qleaner
Purple Cream
Gods Gift
Soma A= aka Rock Bud
Og Kush x Mendo Purps
Bubba Kush(pre98) x Double Purple Doja
Lemon Venom
Paranormal

Test run:

True Blueberry
Blueberry from Mendo Club cut.
Sour Bubble Bx3
FLO ------------- 4 test phenos
Grape Ape
Purple Fire
Purple Kush from Sac
Og Kush unkown Pheno
Mental Floss x Double Purple Doja -- 2 phenos to test..
Some random Sour Bubbles, I think 3 of them...

Thanks to all, and God Bless!:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts