What's new

Purple Mexican Heirloom IBL- diary grow

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
The description is Purple Mexican Heirloom IBL. I suspect a little Indica sneaked in a long, long time ago. Anyway with luck I can make a few seeds. It all starts with a few seeds. Day 0 as it hit the soil less today.
IMG_0291.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The description is Purple Mexican Heirloom IBL. I suspect a little Indica sneaked in a long, long time ago. Anyway with luck I can make a few seeds. It all starts with a few seeds. Day 0 as it hit the soil less today.
View attachment 18992447
Thanks for sharing your work with us friend. I love Mexican strains and miss them. I'm going to ride with you and watch how these turn out. Keep us posted.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Day 23- Three of three seeds popped but I immediately lost one to damping off. It was my fault as I had that Solo cup too wet. The two look healthy and I am hoping they show male and female so I can make a few seeds this year. They got up potted to 1 gallon flower pots and are vegging away. They will go outside on the patio when it warms up some.
IMG_0292.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Day 23- Three of three seeds popped but I immediately lost one to damping off. It was my fault as I had that Solo cup too wet. The two look healthy and I am hoping they show male and female so I can make a few seeds this year. They got up potted to 1 gallon flower pots and are vegging away. They will go outside on the patio when it warms up some. View attachment 19004066
Sorry, you lost one friend. That's why I always weigh the cups and write the dry and wet weights on the cups.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Day 41 - The grasshoppers munched on the lower leaves some but I ran them off with some Neem. They have recovered nicely and they are about ready to be up potted. They go from the 1 gallon pots into 5 gallon grow bags. When it gets hot this summer I will lift the bags and plants and put everything into some very large clay pots to give the bags some shade.

IMG_0293.JPG

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
looking good

do you use Bt ?….that stuff really helps us beat back those moths that lay eggs and then they bore into the plant and are a pain in the arse

for grasshoppers , and we have them in Biblical plague proportions out here on the eastern Colorado high plains…we use chickens

IMG_5400.jpeg

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Not using Bt yet. This neighborhood has an infestation of Japanese Beetles though they don't seem to bother the MMJ. The neighbor is going to try it on his lawn this year. I'm in a suburb of Denver and we also have a lot of grasshoppers that seem to like my MMJ. The yardbirds will give some good eggs since they eat the bugs.