What's new

Pure Thai Sativas

therealpacific

I doubt in pure form in a cannaworld where people grow under lights and have sexual discrimation
Tiger tail didnt make it here yet but I am trying a few
Hang karong is in my world and my thai keeper would be called hang karong now

I am growing seed from Prem farm, 2nd video second half Isaan farm
3,000 baht one kilo means 75 euros
My kind of weed and my kind of pricing
Seeds arrived late so plants will stay small for this first round
After 65 days, first plants are sexing
One Hang Karong Phu Phan has only showed pistils. I have 4 more

Mekhong Classic pollen donor
View attachment 18998110 View attachment 18998111

Phon Sawan pollen donor local bugs already tested the goods and they didnt like it at all. Excellent landrace resistance
View attachment 18998112 View attachment 18998114

It is the first time I see the farm where my seeds are coming from, I like it very much
I wish I could visit the farm one day
You cant ask more reliable than this after so many secret recipes from western breeders and so much secrecy, storytelling and cannamasonery.

Interesting project the one in Mukdahan
I have the Mekhong classic on the way.

endgegner

most of them are, that's just what high THC in absence of other cannabinoids does, it's psychotic.
Comes with the territory when taking these on.
It's on the grower to hunt through his jars and find what fits.
full

smoking the blue #7 right now, a Laos, longest pheno, huge plant
introspective, active, also dumb with regular lapses, so nice stone but still racy
quite good for housework
gonna try red #8 next, Hmong Hilltribe, average pheno

Laos, 18+ weeks, indoor with mite damage
full

full
I can see our Dear Leader on the back of the first photo. Kim Jong Un is my favorite dictator.

funkyhorse

When I see Zomia prices or anyone selling seed at those prices I lose interest in whatever they have to offer

Seeds of some of the plants from the 2nd episode are up for sale like the apple vinegar selection Squirrel Tail
Things move too fast in the canna world, strains come and go
It is really impressive how fast the turnaround is in the cannaworld
What I bought 5 months ago is not available anymore, descriptions gone too
If you look at the dates, it is all prelegalization, same claim as Zomia
Prempavee order.jpeg

You can get the goods here, affordable prices. What they offer now is postlegalization
In the shop section you can see what you can order if you are in Thailand, 40 baht is 1 euro
This is the farm. 10 gram 5 euro, they should be shipping all over the planet in a free decent world

They have competition and it is fierce but I didnt see any seeds for sale
Some of the competition
25 grams Chocolate Thai 25 euro

Too expensive for you?
Here you can get 10 grams for 2 and a half euro 2,5 euro 10 grams man
Weed is affordable, it always was

Green Crack 10 grams go for 7,5 euro here
I like it, it is affordable for everybody rich or poor

Man, Thailand is Disneyland for any canna lover

endgegner

Does anybody know where to get decent landrace Thai seeds from Europe?
I know ACE Seeds has some, but they say flowering time is 12-16 weeks, which seems a bit too little for a pure Thai.
The Real Seed Company also has some Thais and fore sure unstabilized, but they are from the UK.

StickyBandit

I know ACE Seeds has some, but they say flowering time is 12-16 weeks, which seems a bit too little for a pure Thai.
The Real Seed Company also has some Thais and fore sure unstabilized, but they are from the UK.
I just ordered some Thai Mango from Zomia and some Kroeng Krawia, I'll give them a try :)
Edit: Looking at the grow times you're probably better off with something else

Last edited:

endgegner

I just ordered some Thai Mango from Zomia and some Kroeng Krawia, I'll give them a try :)

Thank you. I was googling Thai landrace seeds like crazy but only found sketchy offers like from World Of Seeds.
I will for sure check it out, if you do a report. I will make a second Ethiopian run anyway before that, so plenty of time, if you start them soon.

It for sure seems more believable to be pure Thai:
"Flowering time ranges from 14-20 weeks" - That's what I wanna her :)

StickyBandit

Thank you. I was googling Thai landrace seeds like crazy but only found sketchy offers like from World Of Seeds.
I will for sure check it out, if you do a report. I will make a second Ethiopian run anyway before that, so plenty of time, if you start them soon.

It for sure seems more believable to be pure Thai:
"Flowering time ranges from 14-20 weeks" - That's what I wanna her :)
I've talked to people that have grown these Zomia seeds and seen pics and they seem ok, the Kroeng Krawia might not be as strong as claimed on the website but we'll see :)
I went for #2 Thai Mango because I try to avoid purple in Thai

endgegner

I've talked to people that have grown these Zomia seeds and seen pics and they seem ok, the Kroeng Krawia might not be as strong as claimed on the website but we'll see :)
I went for #2 Thai Mango because I try to avoid purple in Thai
I don't mind about low THC content. I look for 10% THC no CBD and lots of THCv.
And long flowering is not a problem either, I will do a second Ethiopian run and have a lot of Sativa landrace weed until my next harvest.

therealpacific

When I see Zomia prices or anyone selling seed at those prices I lose interest in whatever they have to offer

Seeds of some of the plants from the 2nd episode are up for sale like the apple vinegar selection Squirrel Tail
View attachment 18998654

You can get the goods here, affordable prices. What they offer now is postlegalization
In the shop section you can see what you can order if you are in Thailand, 40 baht is 1 euro
This is the farm. 10 gram 5 euro, they should be shipping all over the planet in a free decent world

Some of the competition

Too expensive for you?

I bought 20 Mekhong classic and a tshirt from prempavee for 70 dollars US. I’ll take that deal all day long.

ahortator

Veteran

View attachment 18998654

Some of the competition

Too expensive for you?

Wow! Thank you very much!
I only knew Tiger Tail seeds being sold by Zomia, but I am in an extremely low budget now. I would have bought one or two seeds as I know they are going to make more seeds by themselves :ROFLMAO: but I think the least amount are 10 seeds. Anyway I have never been willing to spend 100€ in a pack of seeds plus shipping, etc...

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
The real seed company is imo the best way for authentic landrace genetics. Their stealth is also good. Never had problems when dealing with them and everything arrived safe.

Latest posts

Latest posts