What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Puffanpass's CFL PC growbox

greenatik

oh and puff, you can bend that bitch over a lot more dont be afraid. you want the top of the plant to be lower then the rest to influence it to grow more shoots. - and that string looks too small - youll end up w/ cuts in your stem . happened to me and now i use yarn. just a heads up :headbange

good luck bro!

:badday: :badday: :badday:

Day 21 - it's a male with big balls (well not balls, but male preflowers)

:badday: :badday: :badday:

I already ordered 5 fem. LR2 seeds, and new grow will start in a week. Nevertheless, I learned a lot from this short grow.

:wave: Will update when new babies come :wave:

Going to smoke some hash to kill my sorrow :headbange

Big up

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I'll pull a chair for the lr grow. :lurk:

best of luck with the lr2 seeds! :wave:

I know, only 5 days passed since my last update, it's boring and all, but I just love to share my grow process with you.

LR2 feminized seeds have arrived!
rasrastaleafswr4.gif

hpim1230gy3.jpg

After all that "with glass, without glass, precious lumens and stuff", I've put glass back because of the temps. I'm going to buy thinner glass next week, but for know it will stay this fat mf because it's not so important at this phase of grow. One lowryder #2 feminized seed has been planted in soil pot, temps are nice and there is a newcomer - my first poor swc try. Seed planted in rockwool, some shitty nutrient mix (only one that I could find for hydro) + supervit, and lots of hope. Will be ordering some GH soon- this one is just for the fun.

rassmileleafnj6.gif

Well, I'll use Hesi SuperVit for vegetation, and Hesi Bloom and Phosphorus for flowering. There was no money for TNT and Rootcomplex ;(

Quazi

This is a great looking thread.

I've subscribed to watch the updates as they happen.

Can't wait to see the results!

Keep up the good work!
:rasta:

@seulguide
Temp are high, around 90. But it seems that it's not bothering them

@jdog
With that fat glass temps were around 85-87, and I was losing too much light

17. day of flowering

17. day of flowering

Setup at this time:
2x 23w 2700k 1550lm
1x 23w 6500k 1450lm