What's new

PSYCHOSIS AND THE WHITES COCO GROW

C

cheesey

yeah man lookin reall good, nice lush healthy growth, really filled out that area nicely so props to you for that. Im also wondering what you do with the runoff..

as far as training goes, do you scrog, lolipop, lst, or what?

the run off gets sucked out with a pump then tiped down the loo lol

C

cheesey

the psychosis is on day 5 12/12 so is the whites

psychosis in the 4x4 tent 600w (400w more added in 2 weeks time )

whites in the 1m sq tent under 400w on day 5 12/12

C

cheesey

update day 10 ish 12/12

got some phat stems

didnt have time to put the extra 400w in will do it wendsday . the grls are growing fast just hope theres room for them..

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
You add the boost pretty early... I note Canna suggest it from pistils emerge, but thought most added it from the 3rd week in. Have you found that boost increases yield, taste or trich content?

Both looking good btw!

C

cheesey

You add the boost pretty early... I note Canna suggest it from pistils emerge, but thought most added it from the 3rd week in. Have you found that boost increases yield, taste or trich content?

Both looking good btw!

i start adding boost after 10days ish i allways have lol start with only 1ml per ltr then work my way up to 4ml .

C

cork144

i just love watching psychosis grow here on ic, shes always a looker

great props to your friend cheesey:yes:

C

cheesey

i just love watching psychosis grow here on ic, shes always a looker

great props to your friend cheesey:yes:

too right cork psychosis is a right looker , i love the way she looks around week 8 when the foxtails start to fill out . shes my no 1 clone only atm . she has it all . taste smell and cracking yeilds . and dont forget the high .

C

cheesey

update psychosis is now on day 13 12/12 also added 400w to the tent .
total of watts now is 1000watts .

ph 5.8 ec 1.6 with 1ml per ltr of regen a root and 1ml per ltr of head masta .
each plant is drinking around 4 ltr per day .

will update the psychosis next week .

Scrogerman

Veteran
Lovely work buddy, pulling up a chair for the show! G'Luck.
Peace......Scroger! ;)
BTW' Yeah - Great Idea on the 1000w output, that takes you to 62.5wpsf, i like the sound of that buddy, should produce like you said even Bigger/Fatter Cola's & i'd of thought even more trich coverage, if thats possible, you did a blinding job on the SD's, Respect Bro.

C

cheesey

the WHITES @ day 15 12/12

ph 5.8 ec 1.6 1ml per ltr regen a root 1ml per 2ml per lrt canna boost .

no strong smell comming from them as yet . but they are streching like fook lol .

C

cheesey

day 18 ish heres the psychosis . added a new 125mm rhyno filter as the 1 i was useing didnt work lol another ebay rip off .

S

SmokeMan

Looking good cheesy, If you dont mind I will be watching the rest fo your grow show. I am rooting for your whites to come out dank. I cant wait to see your pics of her. Is this your 1st run with the white?

C

cheesey

Looking good cheesy, If you dont mind I will be watching the rest fo your grow show. I am rooting for your whites to come out dank. I cant wait to see your pics of her. Is this your 1st run with the white?

cheers smokeman . yes my 1st run with the whites . i just had a look at them and all 3 are putting on more thc each day . but the 1 has loads more that the other 2 . ill do some close up pics tomorrow b4 light comes on .

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
The stems on those things are impressive cheesey, looks like they are enjoying the extra rays too. Nice work.

Looks good. How much you think you'll get with 4 plants that size? I was thinking about doing a few larger plants rather than like 15 smaller ones. Sure makes watering a lot easier.

C

cheesey

Looks good. How much you think you'll get with 4 plants that size? I was thinking about doing a few larger plants rather than like 15 smaller ones. Sure makes watering a lot easier.

im hopeing for 20 to 25 oz dry .

C

cheesey

heres some close up pics of the colas forming on the whites . they are on day 18 12/12 .WHITE #3 looks like its going to be the one whats covered in thc . ive got good hopes for this 1 . i should of took a cut b4 i flowered . i may try n reveg her tho see what happens .

WHITE #1

WHITE #2

WHITE #3

Latest posts

Latest posts