What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

im still perplexed over the m&m burgers..

but anyway

we made icehash yesterday.. i used all the trim i had been saving for a long time.. and a bunch of nugs too.. got out 15 grams of prime sticky hash.

ill take more pics of it later.. i stored it in the freezer for later...

S

sinappi

Yeah Boneman finnish we are;) Happy midsummer man!
I'm eating like there's no tomorrow in the nights.. Breakfirst just coffeee and loats of it after morning joint..THen doing food for bout 12 hours per day in restaurant don't do annky good for the appetite. I'm quite drunk and stoned so if I'm not making any sense I'm not even sorry;)
But yeah we were thinking with my girlfriend to move to spain, I'm really sick of this mentality in Finland. I use to live in thailand and my girlfriend in spain for aBit and we're just tired in this mentality here. She should graduate next christmas and I wanna make good commercial winter before the move to have little bit in the pocket but in spring/summer gonna pack the car and go. Just have to decide where exatly

Wohoo GOod summer to you man!

Ja kiitos kutsusta;)

B

bonecarver_OG

:D go as far south as you can handle the heat. thats all i can say :D hehe

man ive been so hammered for the last days.. the hash really has a nice flavour, and its hitting hard.. and i dont need to smoke many a day at all!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
that lil plant did yeild a lot! mighty frosty too....

your buddy girl sure knows how to ruin a good ol m&m bone, better school her b4 its to late....

nice hash man! what is ice hash making all about is it bubble bags or similar? i just sifted 9 grams in about an hour through my silkscreen, well 2 of us did, and then i sifted it through my huge grinder screen that is oh so fine to remove ANY contaminants. i have a 7 gram ball left after 2 days hehe

its like 7 or 8 kinds so many colors lol
picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

nice dry sieve :D

ice hash is same thing as bubble hash. but since the terme buble hash is quite missleading since any good hash bubbles, and on top we dont have the original "bubble bags" at the moment..

our process involves a cheap bubble bag rip-off set and one 43 micron screen. the 43 micron screen we added since the originals last bag has too big mesh size and a lot goes thru.

we would like to get our hands on a 23 micron screen and see how much do we really loose in the water we throw away :D

it took us two persons about an afternoon to do it. the anoying part is to pour thru the water/hash mix thru screen bit by bit.. it goes very slow!

i got a 110 screen for drysieving, but the temps here are way too hot to do anything by hand. thats for winter :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

i should ad the hash is worked to become as gooey as possible. i wrapped the hash in many layers of plastic wrap, then i submerged it in hot water for a few minutes, and later i hit it with a rubber mallet for 30 seconds. i think the hitting part was propably not necesary since it was all gooey after the hot water bath,..

all in all i think it gets more fun like this, and on top i personally think the flavour improves a lot after working the hash. also this creates a oil film that will protect the hash against oxygen.

anyway :D i allways keep my hash in the freezer for minimum loss of flavour and potency during long storage.

peace !

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
thanks a lot Bone. good points also. iheat my pollen press in the oven 0n 200F and put in for like 3 min and press and in another min and press a lil tighter. does make it taste better and last longer for surewith the oils

pebble

Veteran
Awesome pics Bone and SirSmokalot!

(X18xDC)xPTK, from cut, All Star 01

picture.php

picture.php

All Star 02, from cut

picture.php

picture.php

did taste the 2, not sufficiently dry.. but the flavor was delicous ;)
AS1 lemony, very similar to PTK
AS2 dont know well. DC is present, but is not predominant.. is very powerfull (flowered faster)
peace

A

arcticsun

im still perplexed over the m&m burgers..

but anyway

we made icehash yesterday.. i used all the trim i had been saving for a long time.. and a bunch of nugs too.. got out 15 grams of prime sticky hash.

ill take more pics of it later.. i stored it in the freezer for later...

dude that shit looks soooo good it descerves another post :D

fuuuuk meeee!!! id love to get my hands on that shit, id be rolling in it like a dog in poo heheheheh

HellaFella420

Veteran
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, decarboxylation!

Ever run your dump water through the micro screen?

[Using a 40 gallon trashcan] before pouring it out for the night, we always ran our "trash" water through the sceen when dumping it out.... after letting it settle for liek 30 minutes pull another 1/4-1/2oz that has so far jsut been suspended in the water!

B

bonecarver_OG

yeah man, we do run it twice :)

the hours waiting for it to go thru its worth it... :D hhehe

Cloneman

Veteran
Hey bone, i found the SSH x PTK seeds in a kitchen unit, grabbed a few, put them in a pot outside and 8 came up. So they are still viable and now in the fridge. Will hopefully get a good male and hit the SSH again to continue her.

Try to keep cool in that summerheat
C

B

bonecarver_OG

cloneman! that is great news! looking forward to the outcome! :D

i bet its going to give some KICK-ASS phenos!

B

bonecarver_OG

so many dificult choises.. amnesia haze, ssh x ptk or ice hash for a nighttime knockdown...

maybe one of each? lets see how far i get

B

bonecarver_OG

hard days work in the grow room...

transplanted 35 clones and 70 seedlings.

im happy one "mula" and one ALIBI germed, and also a few berry from xyz. a bunch of Karmatrain x lp germed also..
out of these any keeper would be fun, but first of all we are looking for work material.. one alibi male would most likelly be very usefull, same with the berry.. the KTxlp is going to be fun to see how it goes... still got a bunch more of those seeds.. this winter ill plant more..

best germrate on;

"sativa monster"(meao thai, colombian and who knows what more) x PTK etc - here im looking to see if this cross gave any worthwhile outcome. first bunch of this one planted ever. could be very interesting..

amnesia haze x (SSHxPTK/ptk) - if lucky there might be some interesting phenos..

beeniemans choise - jamaican highgrade... males of this would be cool.. inbreed and very homogenous. could be intereting to test how she is to work with.

SSHxPTK x SSHxLP -same mom in both crosses.. clonemans ssh! its gonna be fun to see how the ptk and lp males have affected this.

ok germ rate on the jaggen x (SSHxPTK / PTK) - lets see..

its going to be lots of fun to flower these a few at a time... i have to start flowering the quickest growing ASAP or otherwise i might run out of space as allways! i hope to be able to flower the first few of them in 5-6 liter pots, if not they are going to use really a lot of coco... but as allways, if we find even one keeper female, or just one good male, we are all happy :D

im preparing to do a tiny guerilla grow in my garden..the thing is i got my garden very unkept.. and there is some small nooks and corners where its very dificult to see what is exactly growing there.. i only have to make sure i water the weeds too so they dont go dry and ill loose the camoflage!

the most important atributes for the clones to be selected is for them to stay short even through stretch.. at the moment im thinking of ssh x ptk and maybe blockberry. in a few days i gotto decide what to do. my plan is to transplant them outside in the first days of the coming month. max i want one month of veg/stretch. the idea is to just get a little bit extra smoke on the side of the indoor projects.

peace!

A

arcticsun

dont overwork now mate, and get a heat stroke or something hehe

:smoker:

some nordic outdoor AF's :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D hope some good smoke comes out of those! :D

hehe - i almost regret planting those seedlings ín may.. could definetly have waited untill winter hehehe :D but like this i get a head of things...

HazeVentura

Hey bone,

I got the chance to sample a nug of that SSHxPTK.... :joint:

first i cleaned up my SNOB Bong. Take a big cup of coffee and prepared everything for a nice wake&bake.... I opened the bag and got first a really nice haze smell.....the buds were rock hard and with a lot of trichs on it. After grindin it up, there was a nice fruity undertone in the smell....mixed with some tobacco and the first head was burned.... what a smooth taste was my first thought.....
The SSH taste is def here, but the taste of the PTK is also here....nice combination.I like it so much......
after the third head i had to take a deep breath..... but it was so delicious, 45 min later the bag was gone.....man i was totally stoned :D :D

SSHxPTK is a really nice smoke with a good potency. I would rate it a 8 of 10....
now i know why you keep that baby for so long :yeahthats

peace HV

sorry for my shitty english